Magic/ The Master - Mari

A girl with white-faded-silver hair and silver-purple eyes woke up to the sound of birds chirping in a sweet melody. She got change in her preferred clothing (pic above) and went down two stories of stairs. The smell of cooked eggs and pancakes hit my nose as she hit the bottom stairs and saw her helper, Asumune cooking. "Asumune, thank you" she said in her musical, yet mysterious and soft voice. Asumune jumped slightly and turned around to face the girl. She smiled brightly, but the girl produce a weak smile. "Its ok Light Magic... I mean Mari" she said brightly. "It will be best if you go back to the mayors manor, to not course suspicion" the girl said again. "Ok Mari bye!" She said and went through the door.

As Mari sat down and started to eat breakfast, it hit 8:00 and her mind went. She started to see painful memories of herself and a boy with black hair and silver-purple eyes playing in the fields but it turn to both of them fighting with their elements. Both dark and light magic battling against and she won, sealing him away.

Mari came back to reality as her Silver, tinted purple, eyes become emotionless. Then she start to eat my breakfast as she thought about the curse that he put on her. A curse that was supposed to break her. But I have been broken for years, ever since she sealed him away.

As Mari finished breakfast and cleaned the dishes up, she was in the process of putting them away, when she blacked out, her body moving on it's own.

When she blacked out, Mari saw something that she have been waiting for in 15 years. The main elements have found their owners at last, finding the new Elementals.

After she found the Elementals, Mari came back again to her up on the second floor, the stairs to the third floor gone with magic that she control. The 6 rooms on this level of the house have new gems and symbols. The first one was a gem that looks like flames surrounded by fire-coloured lines making flame shapes. The second one had a gem that looks like the ocean with a string pattern that looked like it's gem. The third had a gem that looked like the sky/air with a symbol of air gushing forward the same colour as the gem.

The fourth had a gem that looked like grass and the symbol was a grassy field the same colour as the gem. The second last one looked like a dusty light with the yang symbol one the door the same colour as the gem. The last one had a gem as black as night with the yin symbol the same colour as its gem.

Mari gasped quietly and ran up her personal stairs. She went to her bedside table and grabbed a piece of paper, ink and quill. Mari dipped the quill tip into the ink and wrote on the paper: the new Elementals have been chosen. Find them and put their element accessories in their room somewhere in plain sight. Please my apprentice. And Friend

After she finished my note, Mari summon 6 white boxes out of air, some jewellery and accessories, and paper. She looked through her magic eye and saw Asumune looking at a girl with black hair and caramel brown eyes. Mari 'looked' into her history and all she wants is adventure. Then she 'saw' a fire aura around her. She is Fire. The first door. I wrote my note for her (copy note from Fire - Aphmau) and put it into the small box, along with a ring. The box gained fire decorations upon being closed. Mari then teleported the box to Asumune.

Mari suddenly saw through Asumune eyes to see a boy in a alley. She looked closer and saw that he was abused by someone. She read his thoughts and found out that his dad did it. Mari felt a watery aura around him. She came back and wrote him a note (copy note from Water - Jin). I put the note and a bracelet. The box gain water decorations upon being closed. She teleported the box to Asumune and had a thought. He is water. The second door.

Mari went back to Asumune and saw the mayors son in his bed with a slash going across his chest and both arms. She looked and see that the knife had his curse. Mari wondered how the attacker got the knife. Asumune was surprised to hear her teacher in her mind. Who did this Asumune? Asumune thought back his dad. Mari saw a airy aura around him and thought Air. She got out and quickly wrote his note (not from Air - Sky) and put it into another small box with a anklet. The box gained air decorations upon being closed. She teleported the box to Asumune.

As she calmed down from see his knife's work, Mari went back to Asumune to find that she was staring at a girl with red hair. The aura was filled with light and the Asumune turned her head to see a boy with brown hair. His aura was filled with a earthy aura. You found two Elementals Asumune in one place. Why? Asumune thought back they are cousins Mari. She went back to write a note for the girl (from Light - Shelby) and the boy (from Earth - Ross). I got two boxs and two accessories: a anklet and a hair clip. I put the accessory with their respective notes in the box, each gaining a light decoration and earth decoration respectively upon being closed, and teleported them to Asumune.

Suddenly Mari felt Artemis trying to catch her attention in her mind so she let her. (Mari, Artemis) Artemis what is it? I found Darkness. What should I do as he is a thief. Tell him to return what he had stole and if some of it is in a bank box, tell him to tell the manager. Thanks Light Magic got to go.
After that Mari looked through Artemis' eyes to see a boy with dirty blonde hair and a camera mask. She felt a aura the opposite of the light girl. Mari sense death down stairs so she asked Artemis to go downstairs. Artemis went after the boy left to do his job and saw two dead bodies. A men who I sense was evil and a women killed by accident. I went back and wrote a note for the boy (from Darkness - Cory) and got the last accessory: a badge. I put the badge in the box with the note, the box gain dark decorations and teleported it to Artemis.

After she finished, Mari got up and checked the six room. After that she got flowers from outside to see that the sun was setting. She smiled and went to pick the flowers. As she got back, Mari hide as she saw a girl with black hair talking to a boy with black hair. She saw their names appear before her. The girl was called Aphmau while the boy was called Jin. Aphmau had a ring with a gem that looked like flames. Jin had a bracelet with a gem that looked like water.

Two boys turned up, one cowering behind the other with sunglasses. Their names also appeared before Mari. The coward was called Ross and the sunglasses boy was called Sky. Ross had a anklet with a gem that looked like grass. Sky had a anklet with a gem that looked like cloud tinted slightly blue. A chicken appeared and Ross shouted "Thundercluck!"

After a bit, a girl with a paper crown, Shelby and the boy with the mask, Cory, came into view. The girl had a hair clip with a gem that looked like light and the boy had a badge with a gem that looked like darkness. They all introduced them self but Sky cut over Cory by saying "Why is the Camera Face Theif here!!" "How rude of you Sky..." Mari said in her 'normal' voice. Everyone in front of her house frozen and looked in her direction. Mari stepped out of the darkness and everyone was looking at her. "Apologies Sky Dahlberg now" She said again. "Sorry 'Cory'" Sky said, in apology. "It's ok Sky?" "Yep" Mari stepped into their conversation again. "Thank you Sky. Now come in... you will be surprised..." She said from experience and Mari make the door open without my powers. All of the walked in after me... "Welcome to your new home young ones. This is where you will train to be a Elemental."