Day 3 - Asumune

After the events of last night, Asumune woke up slightly tired. It wasn't intended for her to transform into her fairy form but it's was necessary and pretty good to do it. She can't believe that Lismo escape from the realm she, Mari and others banished him to but all she care about is the new Elementals power training. Asumune got up from the couch and got her box out. It had sound waves decorated other its white surface. She went upstairs to Mari's room and went into the bathroom. Asumune closed the door and took out a pink outfit that looks pretty.

She went downstairs to see Mari sleeping on the other couch and went to the kitchen

She went downstairs to see Mari sleeping on the other couch and went to the kitchen. Asumune started to make breakfast when the girl she protected last night came in. She had on a cute purple outfit that I adore.

"Morning Asumune

"Morning Asumune..." she greeted Asumune tiredly. "Morning... what's your name?" She asked the girl. "I'm Aphmau!" She said happily. "Well then, mornin' Aphmau!" Asumune greeted her casually. "Want help?" Aphmau asked. "You can help with the pancakes. The recipe is here." She hand her the book at the page.

Soon another girl, who Asumune saw on the field, came in and looked surprised. "Who are you?" She said in a high voice but She made the sound waves go lower. "You know me from the fields" Asumune said as a clue but she got suspicious. "Were you in a cloak?" She asked and Asumune nodded, flipping the eggs over at the same time. "You were the mysterious... sorry" she said lower. "You might of woke up the whole house. Be careful of Mari." Asumune warned her.

"Can I help?" The girl asked and Asumune nodded. "First call Asumune and second can you set the table up." "I'm Shelby and of course" Shelby said and took the plates to the dining room. Asumune finished the eggs and Aphmau finished the pancakes and they took them out to a prepared table, but Shelby wasn't there. She heard footsteps on the stairs and saw Shelby wearing a pretty outfit.