Max

Max was glad Mari asked us to stay at the house. He know what he did, but he was in his control. Max hate Lismo. But since it was night, he decide to go to the new sparing room and train with his powers. Since they left after their own training, Max rarely used his power unless a storm that needed lightning, didn't. He wish he didn't come across him. At least his childhood friend Jess had a mirror. Max thinks that Jess goes by her first name, Aphmau. He wishes that he can see Barney and Red.

"Hi Maxy!" only one person calls him that. "Jess what are you doing here?" He asked Aphmau silently. "This room is soundproof! No one can hear us from the outside!" She shouted and he heard no one. "Can you show your Elemental form?" Aphmau asked. "Ok Jess." Max stood up and transformed into his form.
(Be warned, his form is part Pokemon, part human. Pokemon belong to it's creator/s)

"You look absolutely cute!!" Aphmau squealed as he transformed

"You look absolutely cute!!" Aphmau squealed as he transformed. "Thanks Jess." Max said. "You still call me Jess! Just call me Aphmau now!" Aphmau said excitedly. She transformed into her Fire Demon form and they started to spare with their powers. Some of their projectiles hit the wall so Max checked it. There wasn't a scorch mark or a dent so they sparred on, without caring about the walls. The sparring ended with Je-Aphmau winning 6-4.

They were tired so they went to bed. Max woke up relaxed in his bed. He got up to see that the table has expanded to fit himself, Tiffany, Muddy and Deadlox. He sat down and waited. After he sat down for the others, the others came down and Mari said. "Let there be food." And clapped her hands. The newbies probably never seen it before by their face. His crew had and today was relax day. Max went to the Library and pulled out a book.

He looked up and saw Aphmau at one of the mini tables and he got up to sit with her. "Aphmau want to play a game?" Max said as he sat down. She nodded her head eagerly. He wished for a board game and one appeared. He picked it up and saw it was a game from something that's 'Australian'. Max opened it to see a board, two dice, six tokens and counters, tonnes of fake bank notes, a bag of sheep tokens, a rule book and a brochure. The name was faded, but he make it out as Squatter.

"What's this game Maxy?" Aphmau asked Max curiously. "I don't kn-" "I see you know how to use the game room from the Library. Max well done." Mari came out of the shadows and the table widened. Max thought he would get hurt but the chairs moved to. He saw Mari sit down and take the stuff from him. "This is my favourite game. " Mari said as she organised it. The board was in the middle of the table and all three of us chose a colour. Mari chose pink, Aphmau chose red and I chose yellow. We got some notes that make the total as $2000.

The game took forever and in the end, Mari won 1st, Aphmau got 2nd and Max got third. "Mari!!" Jin came in and was panting. "Jin are you ok Jin?" Mari said with her normal voice. Jin didn't say anything but ran at Aphmau and hold a trident across her neck. "Make one step and I'll kill him." He said a deeper voice that sounds like... Lismo! He was even pointing at Max as he said his last bit.