Elemental Animals Part Five: Animals and Poison

-Lismo-

Lismo woke up feeling different. He feel like he was free from the chains of Vincent. He woke up in, what looks like, the spare bedroom. He got up and changed into black clothes.

He opened the door and saw a stair leading down

He opened the door and saw a stair leading down. Lismo walked down and went into the yard. The earth looks a lot different from back in the day. The air smells fresher then the air of war. He heard a neigh and turned around. "Lismo. Is everything ok?" Mari said, as she rode the unicorn in disguise. "Yeh Mari, its just... everything is completely different than the time of war we were born in." Lismo said, looking at Mari. "I know. How I wish to be the one in your shoes." Mari said.

"What happened to make you get possessed? You can tell me." Mari said. "I felt... jealously. Everyone loves you, but hates me. All because your pure magic, whilst I'm dark magic. Then I heard a voice, saying that he would help me, but he whispered sweet nothings in my head, making me do what I did. It was when the last battle we had, he took control. I was a prisoner inside my own body..." Lismo finished.

Mari got off Destiny and hugged Lismo. "I'm sorry... I was broken because I banished you. I love you baby brother." Mari whispered into Lismo's ear. "I love you too big sis." Lismo whispered back. "There is another who feels the same way as you. She has been possessed by her demon twice. Talk to Aphmau about it, as I cannot relate." Mari said and she took his hand. She led him to the kitchen where everyone is.

"Guys!" Mari shouted, getting everyone's attention. They looked shocked at her shouting, except Asumune. She glared at Lismo and he ignored her. He sense that two more still need to get their animals. Animals of Poison and Animals, come to your owners when in dire and good enough conditions. Lismo told them in his head. He then got shocked by Electricity. "That doesn't hurt but thanks Electricity." Lismo said. "Everyone introduce yourselves to Lismo. Lismo." She said, nodding at him.

"Hello. My name is Lismo Master. I control Dark Magic." Lismo told everyone. "Hi! I'm Aphmau, or Aph! I control Fire!" Fire said. Lismo can relate to her as they have been possessed.  "Good day! I'm known as Shelby, and I control Light!" Light said. "Hi. My name is Cory and I control Darkness." Darkness said. Lismo can kinda relate with him, as their Elements are Dark.

"Good day! I'm Sky and I'm the controller of Air!" Air said with a playful tone. "H-hi. I-I'm Ross and I-I'm the E-Elemental of E-earth..." Earth said shyly and Lismo looked at him softly. He smiled softly. He can also relate to him, as he used to be shy. "I'm Jin and i have the Elemental of Water." Water said, sounding like he was intelligent.

"Hello there! I'm Max, also known as Electricity or.... Geno Max!" Electricity greeted. Lismo smiled at him lightly. "My name is Deadlox and my friend is Mudkip. I'm Poison and Muddy is Animals." Poison introduced himself with his friend. "Hi." Animals said.

"You know me, Dark Magic, I won't introduce myself." Sound said with hatred. "At least I'm not rude to people Asumune." Lismo mumbled and Sound got up. "Can you two stop fighting each other and train the young ones! And anyway it's time for school~" Mari sung the last bit out. The rest got ready and went out.