Elemental Animal Part One: Darkness

I'm sorry if you wanted your characters in the book but I chose two characters: one from a friend and one from the Comments. I'll tell you who the characters are at the end. And please read my other books. I'll really appreciate it if you do.

Cory

It was their second day of school. After yesterday, Cory starting to like the old building. He went in early as the others are so slow, and got hit in the face. At least his mask was on, but it was slightly different. The person was a girl with pale skin, light blue eyes and light blue hair. Behind her was a girl with fair skin, pink hair, gold eyes, and cat ears and tail. Next to the cat girl was a boy with fair skin, whitish hair and green eyes.

All three of them were smirking, though the boy' was forced. Cory recognise the boy from the special class, when Aphmau was demonstrating her second ability over heat. "Hey! I found one of the new kids! Wanna teach him a few things about us!" The blue-headed girl shouted. A few more people came around me.

There was one girl and 5 boys. The girl had red hair and silver eyes. The tallest boy had black hair and slightly lighter black eyes. The second tallests were Garroth and Laurence. The third boy had blue hair and blue eyes. The shortest had brown hair and green eyes. Out of the newcomers, Travis, Garroth and Laurence were the only ones that don't want to be here.

"Leave me alone!" Cory shouted at the group. "No! We are here to teach you a few things!" The light blue headed girl said, punching his broken mask again. He didn't flinch, and the group, minus Travis, Garroth and Laurence, got pissed off. "Hey! Leave our friend alone!" A group of people shouted out. Cory turned around to see my friends. Shelby looked pissed off. Aphmau then shouted. "I thought I taught you a thing yesterday, Kaitlyn. Remember when I pulled you behind at lunch and said 'mess with my friends and you will burn to death!' Huh?" Kaitlyn looked pale and everyone looked at Aph with hatred. "You don't know who you are messing with! WE are the strongest group in the school!" "Wanna fight the GREAT Sassmau!" Aph said with her Sassmau voice. "What is going on here?!" Everyone heard a shout and turned to see the Principle of the place. "What happened to your mask Mr Newscape?!" The Principle boomed again.

She looked at the mask and shouted again. "Who punched Mr Newscape?!" "I know Miss!" Cory heard Aph shout. "Who did this Miss Bravura?" The Principle asked nicely. "Katelyn did Miss!" Aph confessed. "I didn't! She's lying!" Katelyn shouted in anger. "Do you have proof Miss Bravura?" The Principle asked. "Yes I do. Max, the phone?" Aph said, getting Max's phone.

She unlocked it and showed her the video. "Miss FireFist, you and your gang get to my Office now!" The Principle demanded. "Miss, can Garroth and Laurence not go. They didn't want to be in this group but were forced to. Please?" Cory asked the Principle. "Ok. Garroth and Laurence, stay with Cory and his group until the Bell goes."

The Principle left with Katelyn and her gang, leaving Travis, Garroth and Laurence with us. "Hey, Laurence and Garroth? What do you think of when you hear the word Elementals?" Aphmau asked. "I hate what most people think of them. I like how Light Magic tried to save the region against Dark Magic." The boys said genuinely. "Would you be friends with a Elemental?" Aph asked again. "Of course! Why are you asking Jess?" Garroth asked the question.

~Aphmau~

Mari, should I tell Garroth and Laurence that we are Elementals? Aphmau asked Mari in my head. Yes as they are going to join your group soon. Mari said. "Come with us?" Aphmau said. The group and the boys followed us. "Asumune, can you..." Aphmau said, mimicking the term 'turn the volume down around us pls'. She did and She sighed.

They reached the back of the school to see a explosion. They looked around until they saw a three headed dog on top of the school. Aphmau saw that one of the Cerberus was missing. This is the Cerberus. Cory spring into action, going into the shadows and reaching the roof.

~Cory~

Cory was on the roof with the Cerberus when he felt something. He felt, connected, to it for some strange reason. Master Cory. The dog said in a feminine voice. Master Cory? This must mean that this is his Elemental Animal. "Hello Cerberus. Why are you here?" Cory asked it, letting her sniff me. To find my human handler. She said. "Can you turn into a One- headed puppy?" He asked. Of course Master.

She said and turned into a cute puppy. Cory held it and walked into the shadows, going to where the group is. They were astound that Cory found his Animal but didn't say it to the two boys. "Boys, the reason I brought you out here is to tell you a secret. You saw how Carl disappeared into the shadows?" Aph ended that with a question. "Yes, he must a Elemental that is related to Darkness, right?" Laurence theorised.

"I am the Elemental of Darkness." Cory said simply, then the bell rang. "I'm Fire, Ross is Earth, Adam is Air, Shubble is Light, Starlit is Water, Mithzan is Electricity, Michelle is Nature, Ty is Poison and Quintin is Animals. You two better be prepared. Let's go to class now and DONT tell anyone! Got it!" Aph said, glaring at them. "Ok." They both said and we went to class.

~Max~

They got to class and saw a hole in it. "What happened?" Max heard Mari and turned around to see her. "Private?" Max asked. "Ok. Follow me." She said simply and they followed her until the group found a empty classroom. They went in and Asumune made sure no one can hear us. "I found my Animal Mari!" Cory said excitedly. "Congrats. How did you find it?" Mari asked. "She's not an it, she's a she." Cory said, hugging his bag. "Cerberus. You can come out." Cory said and the puppy poked her head out.

Then another head and another until Max saw three heads. "Hello Cerberus. How are you?" Mari asked the three-headed dog. "That's good." Mari said again after 5 seconds. "You guys back to class now." Mari demanded and we went to our next class.

The two characters will appear in the next chapter. The two are:
Name: Shea Demetria
Personality: Is a Crazy girl, but is kind and protective of her friends.
Element: Snow
Hair Colour: Brown with a few streaks of blue and green.
Eye Colour: Brown
Favourite Colour: Ocean blue and ocean green

Name: Avery McLain
Personality:Is a kind girl who likes animals.
Element: Shapeshifting
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Blue
Favourite Colour: Pink

Ashleythedragoon and AyeshaSheyVillanueva I liked your characters and im gonna add them in later. Congrats to all and bye!!