9th Page: Remembering the Past [Very Short Chapter]

A/N: Pssssst! May sasabihin ako. Huwag kayong mabibigla ha. Sana wag kayo magalit sakin o ano. Pinag-isipan ko 'to ng mabuti. Sana maintindihan niyo ang desisyon ko. Sorry talaga. Alam kong disappointed kayo sakin kasi eto nanaman ako. Pero sana.. patawarin niyo ko. Hindi ko naman sinasadyang paduguin ang mga ilong niya dahil ladies and gentlemen, MAG-P-POV NA SI PRISM!! Woooh! English time is uwian na lahat kasi ginalingan time. Ok, corny. Tawa kayo, guys. -.-"

Anw, my walking dictionary babe is on top. Pier <3 Next chapter, I will reveal Kenzie's picture, then si Zach naman. :)

Take note: Ang mga characters na may pictures na inirireveal ko, they will have an important part sa story, kaya kung inaakala niyong extra lang sila, well, nagkakamali kayo. ;)

Sobrang iksi ng chapter na 'to dahil parang isang flashback lamang ito and it will reveal some secrets. Kaya patawarin!

Enjoy reading, silent readers! I want to meet all of you, kaya mag-ingay kayo please! XD

- Gelique

SHE'S THE MAFIA PRINCESS
9th Page: Remembering the Past

PRISM'S POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, and admired how good I looked wearing the dress my mom picked for me to wear for the party. My hair was tied up in a half-bun with my bangs untouched just above my eyes. My face didn't showed any marks of puberty even though I was already fourteen.

My mom smiled at me from behind and held me by the shoulders, "You look like an angel." I was about to thank her but she suddenly cried.

"Why are you crying?" She ignored my question, and looked at me in the eye, "Honey, promise me you're going to take care of yourself when we're gone."

My eyebrows met, "What are you saying? Are you and dad leaving?"

"Just promise me," she insisted.

Even though I was confused, I still nodded. She smiled at me before pulling me into a tight hug. A moment later, she let go of me and fixed herself before we decided to leave the room.

The party has started, and there were a lot of people downstairs. There was a mini stage set up in the living room, and my dad was standing there, smiling to everyone. My mom went up the stage too, and held dad's hand.

They'll be announcing about the new business dad will be handling. And everyone was too anticipated for it, considering my parents were huge and well-known in the business world.

I was surprised when someone suddenly held my hand. When I looked back, I smiled when I saw my fourteen year old best friend, Wyatt. He was formally attired and it made him more attractive than ever. His natural blonde hair made his look more appealing.

"Ang panget mo," he stated. I rolled my eyes at him, "You must be blind, Wyatt."

"Hindi kaya. I can clearly see your ugly face, Mad."

"If I'm panget, then you're more panget."

He laughed at my poor attempt in using Tagalog. Even though he was the one half-American, it was me who can't speak Tagalog.

I ignored him and returned my attention to my parents on stage. I heard Wyatt beside me, saying he needs to go to the bathroom, but I still ignored him. My parents started talking infront, and everybody in the room was listening to every word they said.

I dropped my purse on the floor, so I squatted down to pick it. Then suddenly, I heard a gunshot. People started shouting and running. I immediately stood up and my jaw dropped when I saw my mom helplessly laid on the floor, blood all over her body. Dad was crying while still holding mom's hand, and kept calling her name.

Tears started to fall from eyes as I walked towards them. My dad saw me and he immediately stood up, "No! Sweetheart, don't come here. Wag kang lumapit. Ayokong madamay ka. Umalis ka na."

"Dad.."

"Wag nang matigas ang ulo, anak. Umalis ka na."

"But----"

"Mad! Tito! Anong nangyari?"

I looked back and I saw Wyatt. Confusion and fear were plastered on his face. Then I suddenly heard an evil laugh from behind, making me turn immediately. A guy. He had an evil smirk on his lips, as he pointed the gun to Wyatt.

Wyatt was too shocked to move.

"Beast, don't!" Dad shouted, but the guy ignored him.

The guy pulled the trigger, but my dad was fast enough to push Wyatt, making him stumble back and hit his head on the wall. The guy pulled the trigger again, but this time, it was pointed to dad. Dad fell down beside mom's dead body, and I feel my knees getting weak.

I'm still in shock to move. My parents are dead, and my best friend is unconscious and his head is bleeding.

I heard his evil laugh again, and it sent shivers down my spine. I felt something cold pressed on the side of my forehead, and I can feel his breath behind me.

"Oh, little girl, don't you cry. You'll follow them to the grave."

His words made my entire body shake in fear. I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull the trigger.

"But not today, little girl."

I felt the cold thing leave my forehead, and I immediately turned, but he wasn't there anymore.

He didn't pull the trigger.

I was still shaking in fear. But anger was building up inside me. Tears stopped falling and my fists were bawled in a tight ball.

He killed my parents. And he's gonna pay for what he did.

"Not pulling the trigger was your biggest mistake, Beast."