16th Page: Josh's kiss

SHE'S THE MAFIA PRINCESS
16th Page: Josh's kiss

Prism's POV

"You look happy," Pinky stated, smirking at me. The others also smirked at me, like they obviously know what's going on. I just shrugged at them, and continued my way to the kitchen.

"Ateeee! You need to spill!" Psyche insisted while constantly grabbing my arm like a kid. I rolled my eyes, "No, you spill. What's going on with you and Wyatt's sister?"

With that, he let go of my arm, and glared at me, "There's nothing going on. Baliw 'yung babaeng 'yun."

"Oh, come on, Psyche. If you like the girl, go and tell her."

"Tsk. Makasabi ka, kala mo naman nasabi mo 'yang feelings mo na tinatago mo for years!" He said, completely irritated, before leaving the kitchen.

All I could do was laugh, before eating my sandwich. Josh suddenly entered, and occupied the seat beside me. He stared at me for a while, not saying anything. I waited for him to say anything, but nothing came out. After how many minutes, his mouth finally opened.

"Are you happy?" He asked me in a serious tone. My forehead creased at his question, "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

"Just answer me, Princess. Are you..happy?"

I bit my lip, and answered, "Honestly? Yeah. It feels like the weight that's been on my shoulders for years is now gone."

"Well, that's all I wanted to hear," he said before finally standing up. He was about to leave the room, but he suddenly turned around, and kissed my cheek. After that, he hurriedly left, leaving me in a state of shock.

My phone suddenly rang, getting my attention. I shook my head, trying to erase the thought of the kiss. I looked at the screen, and Wyatt's name was on the caller ID.

I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. I started to feel shy around him after his confession, so I always try to act cold.

"What do you want now, Wyatt?" I said in lieu of hello. "Papunta ka na ba ng school?" He asked.

"Not yet, why?"

"Ugh. Tagal mo naman. Umalis ka na dyan, at pumasok na."

"K."

"BUT first, come to the rooftop. May ipapakita ako sa'yo."

I sighed, and then ended the call.

I left my unfinished sandwich on the plate, and left the kitchen. I saw Clyde, Niko, Pinky, and Psyche waiting for me outside.

"10 seconds," I said.

Their forehead creased, but after they saw me get in the car, they hurriedly ran towards it.

"Three.. Two.." I counted. They got in the car, and as soon as I said one, I turned on the engine, and drove.

"Princess," Clyde called me. I looked at her in the rearview mirror, since she was sitting in the back with Psyche. "You need to see this."