Chapter 20: We meet again (part one)

Rachel's POV

- Hey Jaden! I said giving him a kiss.

He passionately kissed me back. As you probably already figured out, we are going out. I'm fucking done with Craig Crippen. If he doesn't like me then too bad. I found someone else that I'm gonna stick with. He's name is Jaden Smith.

- Since I know your favorite color is purple, I found some lavender flowers.

- That's so sweet of you! They're so gorgeous!

- Just like you.

- That was very corny but thanks.

He was about to lean in when someone went knocking on my door. We both groaned but I ended up answer it. It's Kat. 

- Was I interrupting you guys? she asked.

Jaden looked at me and I nodded my head.

- No. Nothing at all, I said with a smile.

- Oh good 'cause Mister Owens wants you in his office.

Fuck. I rolled my eyes. What now?

- Thanks for telling me, Kat.

I waved back at Jaden and I left. When I went in his office, I didn't sit on one of his uncomfortable chairs and I didn't bother look at him.

- The hell you want? I said coldly. 

- There's people that want to see you, he said.

People? Who? The last time I checked, my dad is right in front of me, my mom is dead, I don't have much friends and Joe Brown wouldn't be allowed to pass through the front door looking like a piece of junk.

- Okay, I said leaving without closing the door. 

I swear, just looking at my dad makes me sick. Real talk. The elevators were only for the staff but I took them anyway. I went in another room and sat on one of the couches that were at my disposal. 

I waited, I waited and I waited much too long. To wait that long is a complete waste of time. I was about to leave when I heard someone.

- R-Rachel? I-is that you?

OH.MY.GOD.

_______________________________________

Sorry it took so long to post.

I was busy and I had writers block :(

I HOPE it won't happen again.... but I don't keep promises sooooo yea. 

Bare with me! Lol.

Vote, comment and FAN meh!

- Alexia <33