Chapter 34: You talk too much

Rachel's POV

- You remember my name.

- Of course I do.

- B-but you can call me Craig if y-

- You're cold, come in.

I'm inviting him in his own damn house. Without saying anything, he came in and took off his coat and Timberland's. Seeing him again made me fall deeply in love with him. I forgot about Jaden and Chresanto and all the other guys I saw on the streets or when I was in school. All I thought of was Prodigy. No one else. Chresanto and Alex were eye balling me but I ignored that. Since he was here, I think it was best that we talked to clear things out a little bit. When Prodigy came in the living room, I noticed that he did not make eye contact with Chres and the last one either. Strange.

- I think it's best that you leave, Chres, she said.

- Hell naw! I'm staying here!

Alexandra rolled her eyes and without saying another word, she took his hand and they both went upstairs. She turned to face me, winking and I made a light smile. When they finally left, I re-positioned myself on the couch and Craig finally sat his ass down.

Okay, so this is awkward.

- So...

- So...

- I'm sorry.

- I got the point, I spat.

Try not to be so mean!

- I know, I know... I'm just... really sorry!

I forgive you Prodigy.

- I-I forgive... you, I said slowly.

That immediately formed a smile on his face. I guess he was waiting on that for a long time. I was kind of hard on him for the pass weeks but that's the way I felt too, though.

- I'm glad that you accept my apology. It means a lot to me, you know?

- Yea, I simply said.

That's it? Say something, shy motherfucker!

- Nice boots.

- It's dirty ass Uggs but thanks anyways.

- You're welcome babe. 

Babe? I'M HIS BABE, YAS!

- Uh the letter that you gave me was uh...

- Not good?

- No, no! Not at all! I was gonna say that I like it and that I appreciate the spatula and the pan. 

- Oh that was nothing, Rachel! No need to thank me. I'm just glad that you actually read it.

- Oh... You thought I was gonna throw it out?

- Well yeah 'cause I thought you hated me!

- I mean, I did but... you know. 

- Stuff changed right?

- You could put it that way.

Okay, Rachel, it's your only chance. Tell him how you fell, goddammit! Before it's too late, tell him! Tell Prodigy. Tell him, Rachel.

- Do you still hate me?

- Well, like you said, stuff changed right?

What was the point of saying that? So stupid!

- Is that a yes or a no?

Say it, say it, say it, say it, say it, say it-

- No, Cr-Prodigy. I do not hate you. At all! You're actually a very great guy, when we get to know you, of course. Also, you're... you're uh... cute, I said blushing.

He kind of blushed too, nodded and bit his lower lip. Pure sexiness. 

- And you're one of the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, he said with his face down.

But I look exactly like Raven. And gorgeous? That's a powerful word to compliment someone with. Well thank you, Craig! I mean Prodigy.

- Really? 'Cause thas' not what you were saying when we first met. Remember that time?

Rachel, you really need to learn how to shut the FUCK UP! He's saying something sweet to you and you can't even thank him?! Potty ass mouth!

Instead of getting mad or annoyed, he came closer-so close that he was now inches from my body. It was a little uncomfortable, at first, but it actually felt good afterwards. I wanted to wrap my arms all around his body and just lay there for hours with him on top of me but I restrained myself. It just didn't feel right. For the moment, though. He kissed my cheek and said:

- I know you love me and you know I love you.

- How can you be so sure?

Potty mouth! Potty ass mouth! Shut the fuck up, Rachel!

He came closer to me and leaned his face near my lips. I know what was gonna happen. So I should just let it happen. Just let it be.

- You talk too much...

And we kissed.