Chapter 32: She's sleeping right?

Alexandra's POV

Christmas Eve. Chresanto wanna talk to me? Well guess what? Ion wanna talk to him! HA! No but seriously, I don't want to see him, it's over. First, we go out and then, he gon' cheat with the person-my bad-the bitch I hate. Like, who does that? HIM. My doorbell ringing. I bet ya'll ten dollars it's Chresanto.

But I guess life full of surprises 'cause the person standing in front of me was Rachel Owens herself. Damn.

- R-Rachel? Watchu doin' here? How'd you get here?

- Hello Alexandra. Long time no see...

Her face was so pale. I was starting to ask myself how long was she outside, in the cold day of December.

- You look tired. Lay down for a bit, I said.

Rachel was barely able to walk. She collapsed on the sofa and closed her eyes slowly. An hour later, she was still in the same position sleeping. It freaked me out thinking that maybe she was in a coma or possibly... dying. Who knows? Doorbell again. Now I bet ya ten bucks it's this desperate nigga tryna talk to me. As I was approaching the door, I felt a little nervous. The last time we saw each other, didn't turn out so well. Plus, he was with Raven. Ugh. I opened the door revealing the light skinned boy I used to be in love. Now, he's just another face.

- Hey, Alex I miss you-

He was gonna try and hug me but I blocked him with my arms.

- DON'T touch me, I said firmly.

- S-sorry, he said backing off, Can I come in?

- You're perfect where you are.

- Oh... I see, he said looking down. 

- What do you want from me?

- You back in my life.

- I'm afraid that's not possible, Chres.

- Why's that?

- Because you're a cheater that cheated on the bitch I despise the most.

- It wasn't my fault, Alex.

- That's what every cheater says. It's always something or somebody else.

He did not say anything after. Seems like I was winning this battle. 

- Look, I've came a long, hard, way just to talk to you, and all I'm asking is for you to listen to me! Just for about... I dunno thirty minutes of your life. Please,Alexandra!

- Fine. Thirty minutes, though. 

- Listen, I'm sorry. S-O-R-R-Y! I did not mean to cheat on you.

- Why'd you do it then?

- Because... Because I wasn't feeling myself. And I think you know me by now; when I don't feel like myself, the dumber I get.

- Yea, I know that now

- On top of that, Raven doesn't mean a thing to me. She never did actually. It was just lust.Trust no bitch. Literally, all she wanted from me was my dick. 

And you probably gave it to her. How can she not mean shit to you if you possibly fucked her?

- I'm glad you have the guts to come face to face and apologize but I don't think it would be the same if... you know.

- Actually, I don't know.

- You know what the hell I'm talking 'bout, Chres! Stop that bullshit!

 He did one of his corny smiles at me. I kind of miss that smile... His presence comforted me, in a way. I shouldn't be talking about him like that but I can't help it.

- Alex, you okay?

- Uh, yea...

NO, NO, NO, Alexandra, stop your shit!! Don't fall for him, D-O-N-'T F-A-L-L F-O-R H-I-M!!

- Your eyes look dreamy. You sure you okay?

- Perfectly fine. I gotta go wake up my friend now. It's been over two hours and she's still sleeping in the same position. Amazing, isn't? 

Chresanto saw Rachel from the living room even if he was standing outside. I finally invited him in because I figured that he was dead cold by now. While he was putting his stuff away, I tried to wake up Rachel but no results. Chresanto walked to the couch and stared at her for a long moment until he said:

- She's sleeping, right?

Suppose to be.

__________________________________________________

Herrr ma gawd!!!!! I don't know what to say. Speechless.

While I was writing this, I was listening to Hell On Earth by Mobb Deep.

I love old school rap. It's way better than the stuff I hear on the radio. Just saying.

Vote, comment and fan me

- Alexia xD