Chapter 22: Hard times

Craig's POV

FLASHBACK

I was watching the Real Husbands of Hollywood in the basement. That show's so funny that even the introduction of the show could make me laugh. Burst out in tears because Kevin Hart is such a hilarious guy. Everything was going fine until I heard Rachel coming down the stairs. Don't ya'll hate intruders? 

- Hey Craig. Watchu watchin'?

I hate intruders and I don't want them in ma house! I don't know what kind of bitch Alexandra took from the streets but she creepin' me out. Plus, she looks just like this whore I was dating two months ago. What's her name again? Oh ya, Raven. How can I forget? I didn't answer her dumb question. She'll figure it out on her own.

- I love this show! I used to watch it all the time, she said in her arrogant voice. 

- So you were V.I.P on the streets? Didn't know there was tv's out there.

- Excuse me?

- Oh,I'm sorry. Did I disgust you a little? Well you should 'cause that's your lifestyle and if it disgusts you, then trust me, it disgusts me!

- I lived in a house like everyone else!

Her ass left, running up the stairs. I could care less if she was born in a hospital or on a sidewalk. Either way, she still is invading our home and disgusts the shit outta me. 

END OF FLASHBACK

- Craig, were you even listening?

- Uh? Well ya I was! You were talking about uh...

- You weren't listening.

- Actually, I wasn't.

- I gotta go.

- No wait! Come back, babe! I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry. I promise I won't ignore you again.

- Fine. But you owe me, she said smirking.

I made a petty smile and carried her upstairs, bridal style.

- Are you ready to get numb Rachel? I whispered in her ear.

- Rachel?! It's the second time you call me Rachel! Who the fuck is that bitch, uh?! Are you cheating on me?!

- No! No, I'm not, Raven! I just got mixed up with another girl that-

- ANOTHER GIRL?! Well guess what, I got mixed up with this address. I'm leaving Craig.

She got off of me, took her shoes and slammed the door. Damn. What am I doing?

__________________________________________________________

Well at least he got rid of her ass. Time to get Rachel Owens!!

Vote, Comment and Fan me

- Alexia :)