Chapter 26: Liars

Alexandra's POV

- I can't believe there's five days before Christmas! Can you believe that Craig?

He's not listening to me. His head is facing the window and he's mumbling a song. We're on our way back home from Rachel's shelter. It took him an hour to apologize to Rachel. I know he didn't just apologize, he thinks he's smart. Something else happened in there.

- Why are you so silent? What happened?

- She fucking hates me!

Rachel.

- You think?

- I know!

- But don't you hate her too? I don't see why it bothers you so much.

- It's not that, Alex. I realized that I didn't have to be so mean and rude towards her. She's... a normal person like us. I tried apologizing but she wouldn't accept it. She told me that she will never forgive me for what I did. You know why? Because she hates me.

- It's not that she hates you it's just that you passed boundaries. A lot of them.

- Yes, I know but... if only she knew how bad I was sincere to her. If only she knew how I-

- Love her?

- Don't be ridiculous!

- One day, you'll admit it.

- Admit that I love her? Please! I'm planning on going back with Raven anyway.

- Raven? I think she's the one that hates you more than anything. Because you "cheated" on her. Remember?

- Whatever.

Allisha's POV

- I miss Katrina...

- Me too, she said.

- So talk to me about this guy, Craig.

- Don't call him that. Call him Prodigy.

- Why in the world would this nigga call himself Prodigy? 'Taint no name!

- I guess he has a lot of skills, she said giggling.

Yup, ma bestie in love! She'll neva admit but I know she loves this "Prodigy" nigga. I'm sure that's why she decided to brake up with Jaden. Ya'll probably think it's wrong to date in a shelter but ya'll don't know shit. They keep dozens of condoms everywhere around the rooms 'cause they know what we be doin'.

- Why'd you brake up with Jay?

- Uh it was going too far and uh... I felt dirty.

LIES!

- Listen Ray, I love ya like ma mother that I've never met but you gotta stop lying to me.

- I'm not lying! I am being very honest with you.

- Okay, okay... So do ya like uh... Prodigy?

She busted out laughing and rolled on the damn floor. Rachel is CRA-ZY!

- Oh, Alli, that's a good one! The person that treats me like shit? Do you think I like him?

- I don't know Rachel. That could be a lie too. I truly think that you like him and I am sure that he loves you too.

She looked at me with a blank expression and shook her head at me.

- Trust me, Allisha, I do not like him.

__________________________________________________

Another fill out. I'm sooooo sorry:( I feel like I'm coming out of ideas for this book.

You know what that means. Gotta end it soon, just saying. 

I know I don't say this often but I want to thank all my readers for actually taking the time to open your computer or cellular, go on your wattpad, click my book and READ IT TIL THE END! xD

No but seriously, I salute ALL OF YA'LL!!!

It's weird but I have more of them silent readers... I really hate that, in a way:/

Don't forget to vote, comment and FAN meh!

Oh, and I shared a random video link. I like the song and I thought that maybe you guys wanted to hear it too. Ion know what I was thinking but anyways:)

- Alexia <33333