Chapter 25: Call me Prodigy

Craig's POV

- I wish I trusted you, she said leaving.

Her voice was cracking. Tears were gonna roll down soon...

- Rachel wait!

She stopped, turned to face me, and her eyes were full of tears. I walked near her and told her not to cry.

- You sound just like Joe! When he's done rapping me, he talks like if we were a happy family when he knows it's not true! He manipulates me all the time.

Who the hell is Joe? She started to cry and my heart went out for her. I wanted to console Rachel and hug her or something. Here's my chance, she's right in front of me. I took her in my arms and carried her to the couch.

- No, stop! Don't touch me! DON'T-TOUCH-ME!

Rachel tried to fight her way out of my arms but clearly gave up when she realized that I was way stronger than her.

- P-please! Let me go! SECURI-

I put my hand on her mouth. Her crying-more like screaming- got louder. Unsupportable. I tried calming her down but she won't listen. It seems like she was afraid of me. Probably thinking that I was gonna hurt her.

- I won't hurt you, trust me... I whispered in her ear.

She immediately stopped crying and loud sobs were coming out of her mouth. My shirt was soaked with Rachel's tears. Her warm body staid on me for about fifteen minutes until she pulled away. It felt suddenly cold in the air. She stared at me but I think she was day dreaming because it seems like her physical wasn't actually in the room with me right now. I came closer to her and she didn't move. I took Rachel back in my arms and she lightly cried on my shirt. Again.

- It's okay, it's okay. I'm here.

- I-I t-thought you were gonna r-rape me, she said in between sobs.

Oh, it makes sense now.

- Rape you? Why would I do that? I'm not ready for jail. I'm only sixteen, girl.

I tried to make her laugh but I failed. Maybe next time.

- The way you held me scared the hell out of me. Don't you ever do that again!

She almost screamed.

- I didn't want to scare you. Believe it or not, my only intention was to make you feel better. I... I wanted you to feel safe. You looked sad and-forget it, you don't care.

She looked at me for a long while and the color of her eyes turned into a light green. Her eyes are so magical.

- S-sorry for almost beating you up back there. I lost cont-

- It's okay, I forgive you Rachel.

She almost smiled but it left. Why?

- Why are you so nice with me?

- Why not? I'm just trying to do the right thing. And please, for now on, call me Prodigy. 

- Prodigy? Weird.

I love it when she says Prodigy. It turns me on even more. I think we almost kissed or I think I wanted it to happen.

- Uh, I-I gotta go.

I helped her stand up and I walked her to the door.

- If I don't see you again, Merry Christmas, Rachel.

- Merry Christmas Prodigy.

Did I mention that she was beautiful?

___________________________________

AWWWWWW!!!!! Ion know 'bout ya'll but that right there was kinda 

cute <3333!!!!! 

Rachel's just a little hard headed, tho. She's not easy to get.

Craig on the other hand is trying to be sweet and kind wit her. 

Anyways, I'm gonna end this book soon. I'm thinking on making about ten more chapters only.

Just wanna let ya'll know:)

- Alexia