BEAUTIFUL

Y/N and Carl are 17 in this story. I hope you guy's like it. Also, this is a part two to "EYE".

_______________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

"She's still not talking to anyone"My dad asked. I shook my head no.

"It's been three day's and I haven't seen her once" Daryl said.

"I'm gonna go and try to talk to her" I said heading upstairs hoping I could get Y/N to talk to me.

Ever since she lost her eye a couple days ago she hasn't talked to anyone. I haven't seen her eat, drink, or even move she's been laying on a bed for the past 3 days doing nothing. I know she has water because I put two in her room and I slip food under the door every now and then. I walked up the white wooden door and knocked on it.

"Y/N, baby can you please at least talk to me" I begged dying to hear her beautiful voice again."Y/N please" I tried to turn the door handle but it was locked. I had had enough of this I decided to go downstairs and climb up her window.

"Carl where are you going it's pouring rain outside" My dad asked as I left the kitchen door and outside of the porch where little droplets of rain hit me. Soon enough I was soaked as I made my way up to the window. I tapped on it as I saw her laying on the bed with her face covered with a pillow she soon realized my tapping and looked up so I saw her beautiful face again.

_______________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I covered my face with a pillow ashamed of the way I looked. I was disgusting I had lost my eye, now I looked like a god damn pirate. I heard several people come to the door and each and every one of them I ignored the only one I was hesitating to let in was Carl. I missed him so much but I knew once he looked at me he would think I was disgusting and break up with me. I heard a faint tapping on my window as I looked up to see a soaking wet Carl standing outside my window. I quickly got up and dragged him inside.

"What the hell are you doing it's pouring outside" I said examining him.

"You wouldn't open the door" He said which made me realize the bandage over my eye was revealed.  I quickly turned away and faced the wall."Baby, it's fine I don't know why your so worried" He came over and put his hands around my waist put I quickly walked away and covered my face with a pillow that was lying on the bed.

"Because once you see me you will think I'm disgusting then you will leave me" I sobbed out into the pillow.

"Look..."He came over and sat on the bed next to me."I don't care what you look like, you will always be beautiful to me no matter what" He said while rubbing small circles on my back.

"I'm just worried" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Come on you can trust me" He said. I finally gave in and looked up at him. He smiled at me.

"You're beautiful" He said which caused me to smile and lean in. We kissed for a bit until he finally gave me the courage to go downstairs and see everyone.

I grabbed his hand and he interlaced our fingers and gave me one last smile before walking down stairs.

"Hey you finally came down" My dad Daryl gave me a smile. I hugged him and went to greet everyone who was in the living room.

"How did you get her down" Glenn asked with a smirk.

"Shut up" I grabbed a pillow on the couch and threw it at him.

"It's nice to see you back" Maggie smiled as she sat on Glenn's lap and rested her head on his shoulder.

Carl and I both sat down together on one of the free couches I put my leg up and rested it on his lap as I put my hands around his neck. He gave me a small smile and kiss before we joined in on the conversation that was going on between the group.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"For what" He whispered back in confusion.

"For always being there for me, and for loving me and for making me feel beautiful" I whispered back and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you" He said returning the kiss.

"I love you too" I snuggled my head into his shoulder.

"Stop whispering dirty things in each other's ear" Daryl said as he sat down next to Carl and me.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him as he threw one back I giggled and went back to the conversation with the group.