YOU'RE PERFECT

CARL'S P.O.V:

She was perfect! She was kind, sweet, and hilarious. She made this crap of a world better for everyone that knew her. I watched her as she sat against the tree reading a book. Her Y/C/H hair fell perfectly in her face, as her Y/C/H scanned the letters that were written in her book. 

"Hey Y/N/N," I said as I approached her. She looked up her sparkling Y/C/E met mine as her bright smile lit up as she greeted me.

"Hey Sheriff" I chuckled at her nickname for me.

"Watcha up to," She asked closing her book.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course Carl you're my best friend you can tell me anything" She smiled.

"Y/N/N you are perfect, everything about you is perfect how when you read you always have a slight smile on your face and you curve the pages slightly, and how you play with the necklace on your neck  when someone is talking to you, and how you twirl your hair between your fingers as you lay in bed, and I love everything you do" I smiled. She looked at me with a smile.

"What exactly are you trying to say, Carl," She asked with a slight smile. 

"I like you a lot and I was wondering if you wanted...to be my girlfriend," I asked nervously.

"Yes, Carl I will" She smiled and kissed me passionately but softly.