STOP

You and Carl are 17 in this imagine. I hope you like it.

________________________________ 

I killed each walker that got in my way, I slowly stopped caring about myself and only had my mind set on Beth who had been trapped inside that hospital for days but when Daryl came out holding her dead in his arms I dropped to the ground and sobbed Maggie soon dropped herself and cried out her name. A pair of arms wrapped around me as I held onto them I looked over and saw they were Carls I turned around and sobbed into his chest he wrapped his arms around my as we sat on the cold pavement. 

"It's gonna be okay" he reassured me I looked up and him and met his blue eyes. I nodded as he brushed hair out of my face and used his thumb to wipe away some tears that were left on my face. I hugged his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist picking me up and carrying me over to the truck that we had taken here. I hugged my older sister Maggie as she climbed into the truck we both sobbed into each other shoulders.

"She loved you, Maggie, she always will" I sobbed out Maggie nodded and managed to get out an I love you Y/N to me.

_______________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I hated seeing Y/N like this, she was constantly pushing people away now, the only person she would really talk to was Maggie and even then she didn't talk much to her. I wanted to help her but it was hard when she wouldn't talk to me, I understood why she wasn't talking but I can't help but feel useless in this situation and that kills me. I walked through the front door of the kitchen and set down my gun onto the table.

"Y/N baby, I'm back" I yelled upstairs. "Y/N" I heard only more sobs coming from upstairs but then I heard a muffled scream. I grabbed my gun and ran up the stairs bursting open out the bedroom door. I heard uncontrollable sobbing coming from the bathroom and my heart started to race.

WARNING: Mentions of self-harm in this next part.

"Y/N baby please don't do this" I whispered under my breath. I tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked I heard more slight whimpers and painful groans coming from Y/N and I started to tear up. I burst down the door and saw Y/N cutting into her wrists with a razor blade from her razor she used in the shower to shave her legs. I went over and tried to grab the razor blade from I wrapped my arms around her but she screamed and sobbed the word no.

"Y/N please stop" I begged her as she tried to cut into her wrist again. I managed to make her drop the razor blade onto the ground. She went limp into my arms and fell to the ground. I held her in my arms and stroked her hair as she sobbed.

"It just doesn't seem worth it anymore, she's gone now Carl" She sobbed.

"Baby, you always have me look I know it's hard I know that you lost your sister and I know how close you are but she would have never wanted this...never she would want you to live your life and try the best you could to fight and survive this hell of a world, so please stop, don't do this please" I begged her as warm tears trickled down my face. She nodded her head into my chest and continued to sob, I lifted her up to the counter and set her down on it as I wiped up the blood on her wrists once that was done I carried her bridal style and placed her on the bed. I crawled in next to her under the blankets and calmed her down by wrapping my arms around her and playing with her hair. She eventually calmed down and fell asleep in my arms.

"I love you baby girl" I whispered and placed a kiss on her cheek before falling asleep myself.

_____________

Sorry this one is kind of depressing the next one will be happier I promsie.