Chapter 8

(Im alive don worry)

~(Y/N) POV~

After UF!Sans and (LS/N) left I just lay on the couch and wait for UF!Papyrus to finish with the spaghetti, hmm....I should give them nicknames....I'll call UF!Sans Edge or Cherry, (LS/N) would probably want to call him Cherry. And I'll call UF!Papyrus...hmm...I'll just call him Boss because I'm to lazy to think of anything else to call him. "(Y/N), COME HERE I FINISHED YOUR PLATE OF SPAGHETTI!!" Boss said as he poked his head out of the kitchen. I smile and stand up lazily, "Thanks Boss." I say as I walk into the kitchen and grab my plate, I walk back out to the living room and sit back down on the couch. "WHA-....DID YOU JUST CALL ME BOSS.....?????" Boss asked me and I smile, "Yep, that's your nickname for me to call you." I say as I take a bite of the spaghetti, "Mmm...yummy..." I say quietly and take another bite. Boss smiles faintly when he hears my comment, "I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY SPAGHETTI, AND THANK YOU FOR THE NICKNAME." Boss said as he walks back into the kitchen. I chuckle quietly and continue to eat the spaghetti.

(I'm sorry for not updating and I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I'm typing this and I'm in my Art class :P anyway, I hope you like this short chapter)