Harmony

I was strong, hell I was strong. Stronger than ever. Blond hair to match Nik and Rebekah's and brown eyes to match Kol, Elijah and Henriks the perfect combination between the two. Personality to match she has a part of all her siblings except Finn. Loud, opinionated, stubborn, bitchy, innocent, loves games. Everyone thought I was dead. Died when Henrik did. Oh how wrong they are. We are both alive and well. Out best friend was a witch a powerful witch at that. She brought us back with the help of our magic, that we did on the other side. We woke up after their family fled, confused and alone. The only people we had were each other. Sure the our best friend was their but it was different. Henrik was in love with her, and the only person Roselyn had besides her twin.

Athena Dumont powerful, smart beyond her years, beautiful, confident. Brown silky hair and Hazel eyes that turned purple when she uses enough power. She loved to swim laugh and play. Only thing is, she only did all the things she enjoyed with the twins. Her family they were horrible. Abuse, they used her for power and the beatings they were the worst, they literally took her to her death bed. She was the opposite of both the twins, but that didn't mean they fought. Oh no they got on like a house on fire. They were each others safe haven, escape.

Henrik Mikealson there is a lot you can say about him, a lot that was never told

Henrik Mikealson there is a lot you can say about him, a lot that was never told. He would do anything for his sister. He is strong and wouldn't hesitate to use his magic. His twin, him and Kol were the only ones in the family who ever tapped into their magic, well other than Finn but he was a Mumma's boy and nobody payed attention to him. Henrik was kind, sweet, innocent and had a need to know everybody. He loved being know by people.

Roselyn Mikealson was the baby of the family the youngest

Roselyn Mikealson was the baby of the family the youngest. She was the only one in the family to be liked Mikeal. He doted on her adored her. Mikeal wouldn't dream of abusing her or doing it in front of her. She was the girl, who never grew up and has yet to. She loved with every fibre in her being. She was closest to Kol while Henrik was closest to Nik and Bekah. While the group of three (Elijah, Bekah, Nik) became a group of four. Kol and Her only had each other, they were each others life line. The ones that were forgotten. Finn was mother favourite, Bekah was the favourite daughter, Elijah the smart son, Henrik was the popular one, Kol was the trouble maker that's all he was seen as to people except her he was kind sweet and loved a joke my older brother, her well she just like Kol only instead of being seen as a trouble maker I was seen as the problem the weak one. The only people who cared for me were Kol Mikeal and Henrik well the only ones who showed it.

The three of them have been living together protecting each other

The three of them have been living together protecting each other. Henrik saved the sherif of a small town and he took us in. Made out to be our father. We used a spell making us go back to the young age of five but retain memories that they already had. The sherif insured that Athena got adopted into a family that was close by and together we grew up again. Growing up again, making friends.