Living a nightmare

~Roselyn POV~
I had moved in with my siblings after the incident with Scott happened afraid of what could happen if I didn't. I think they hear me sneak into Kols bed almost every night out of fear, they just never say anything. Today though it was different Kol had gone out of town for a couple of days to see his girlfriend. I felt so alone in this large house. H was with Athena somewhere doing I don't care what. Elijah had disappeared and Bekah was at a school event wanting the normal teenager experience. It was just me and Nik. It was pitch black outside. My heart started pumping faster and faster to the point I could hear it. *BANG* and to make things even better it was storming again. With every strike of lightning my room lit up like a Christmas tree. After jumping three feet. My tears dripping down my face I grab my phone dialling Kols number needing comfort and him being the only one to ever show it to me. When he didn't answer I let out a quiet sob. I'm such a baby it's why the rest of my family hates me.

My door creaks open causing me to pull my covers back in fear. I felt my bed dip and I wait for my end ready to die. "You know you can talk to me like you do Kol" my eyes widen at the voice and I slowly come out from under the covers looking up at my big brother in the dark, barely making out his features. "I I thought you hated me" he grabs me and pulls me to him sighing "why would you think that" "I don't know you always leave me out prefer H over me and I'm not strong enough...I'm terrified of storms always have been" "I don't hate you Rosie your my littlest sister...truth is I kinda hated Kol for how you looked at him" I smile "I look at you that way when you are with me Nikky" he laughed "oh how I haven't missed that nickname" "so any girlfriends like Kol" he just looks at me "what I have to give them the sister stamp of approval" nodding to myself not missing the smile on his face "what her name what's she like" sitting up and bouncing on my bed excitedly "ok ok her name is Caroline and she's great" I frown "you can't just say she's great got to give me more or you can't date her" "is that so" "yep if the little sister isn't happy than neither will you" he just smiles at my antics "she full of life and energy bubbly beautiful blond hair like your own and blue eyes like Bekah" "so basically you found a female version of yourself" he shoved me causing me to laugh "she is nothing like me" "but you have blond hair and blue eyes" I smirk causing him to roll his eye "she's organised and perfect" "so Bekah" "she is nothing like Bekah" he grumbled "whatever you say but I must meet her" he just nods "I also have a daughter" I stare at him intensely wondering if this is a joke "your not joking are you" he shakes his head "her names Hope she's 8 years old brunette hair like her mother blue eyes like me...she's sensitive creative full of energy and life and loves to talk" I smile "I wanna meet her too" "she will be arriving shortly with our oldest sister Freya" I look at him confused "what about her mother" "she died when Hope was young" I look down "I know how that feel my mother may of not really died but it sure felt like it" he smiles at me sadly "I'm sorry I wasn't there Rosie" "it's ok you were busy being hurt by Mikeal and your here now" laying my head on his chest eventually falling asleep with him.