Family

Stiles Stilinski what type of of name is that, that's the name my brother choose because we had to 'hide our true identity'. I go by Zora Stilinski and Athena goes be Theadora Davis. We have been living her for quite sometime, happy. I don't have many or any friends apart from Athena, Henrik has his own group of friends werewolves. He suddenly became popular when his best friend Scott became a werewolf now he is a true alpha and thinks he knows everything. Ethan is probably the only one out of that group that goes out of his way to talk to me his nice. They want Henrik to break up with Athena literally tell him daily to, I'm not going to let that happen though they have been together longer that he has even know us. "Come on Stiles just break up with her" Scott complains and that's when I snap. I get up Athena try's but fails to grab me and I stalk over to their table in the cafferteria. "Stop telling him to break up with someone he clearly love it's rude and inconsiderate...oh and we have known her for a hell of a lot longer than we have you" "Rose calm down" "no H can't you see they are using you...that is all about them because they think they are better than us...he's just like Nik that's the reason we stayed away...wake up they don't care for you" "oh yeah like you do...tell me where were you when he was in hospital or dying" "me and Thea were both their every time Scott I can feel it when he gets injured because we are twin I was there every time ready to protect him if need be not that any of you ever noticed" I turn to Henrik "don't let someone else dictate what you want you fight for it no matter how dangerous" I walk back over to Thea and grab my things and leave with Thea not to far behind me. Getting in the car and going deep into the woods.

We are sitting on the nematon talking and eating. "I don't understand it Thea" she looks at me confused "when Henrik came back he was different we both knew this...he was darker he changed and so did his magic...why is he letting them push him around" "I don't know Rose it make about as much sense to you as it does to me...although I am hoping that he chooses me over his dumb pack with a true alpha who thinks he's perfect honestly seen better than him" laughing with her "we both have darling" we ended up falling asleep on it. The gigantic tree stump that hold so much power. The beacon for supernatural. Feeling it's power flow through my veins was like electricity it was power. Stronger than my magic, but it didn't overtake it combined with my magic. Because we are both witches we can find it better than anyone like a map in our brain of where it is.

~Henriks POV~
I was pacing the room. Rose wasn't back, no one had seen her since lunch when she snapped at Scott and stated the truth. I feel a slight comfort that Athena is with her but it just makes me more worried I can't loose either of them. Their not answering calls all texts. I have asked the sherif to keep and eye out. Now I going to ask someone who I really don't want to but know I have no other choice because my magic is unpredictable and dark. Only a last resort.

Walking up the porch and in the front door without knocking coming to a pause with what I see in front of me. The pack having a meeting without me. "What are you doing here Stiles" Scott spat wow rude "could ask what going on but right now I need your help" seeing how panicked I am seemed to relax a bit "why" "Rose and Thea are missing no one has seen or heard from them and before you ask why I'm freak I get the same feeling she does when I'm in trouble and I'm getting it now" "why would we help you she was a bitch today" "wow Scott and they say that your a true alpha well news flash a true alpha puts others needs before his own not condemn them to death" I spin around and stalk out of the room no long wanting to see them. I hear footsteps behind me I turn to see the twins "what do you want" "personally nothing" "Aidan we actually want to help you sister is my friend and he is just here to help me" "oh well thanks guys" "do you have anything of theirs" passing Roses jumper that she left in the jeep to Ethan and grabbing Theas hat that she gave to me but I never use to, holding it out to Aidan who reluctantly takes it. "Follow us" i do as I'm told trusting Ethan to look out for Rose as much as I do. Pausing when we hear heavy footsteps only for it to be Liam smiling at him and continuing down the path. Which led us to the nematon. They we asleep or knocked out I'm not sure, someone was over them while others surrounded. The werewolves took off fighting the people. I fling the people away from the ones I love most and hold my hand, their heart immediately appearing in them. Rushing over to the girls "were going to go" I nod and head the twins leave. Wondering why they helped. Liam, he's still here. Turning slightly looking at him "you know you can come over" sending him a slight smile. The was a groan two to be exact I relax knowing they are coming around. Sitting on the tree stump with Liam waiting for them to come back to reality. He look like he wanted to ask something but was hesitating "ask what ever it is" "I saw...I saw you fling two me before ripping their hearts out with your mind" sighing knowing he is going to know the truth "you can't tell anyone what I tell you no one not even the pack" taking a deep breath about to tell him knowing he would keep it a secret as he knows Roses real name and has never told a soul "were witches immortal ones at that" comes from behind us startling us Turing to see Rose with a smirk one her face "our real names are Roslyn as you know Henrik and Athena mine and Henriks last name is Mikealson and Atheans is Dumount" she continued "we were born a thousand years ago and can't die" I finish "but the pack thinks your human well not Rose they think she's weird" "weird is good young grasshopper...help us up H can carry her" pointing to Thea who was still out. We walked home explaining everything to Liam. "I won't tell them" all making eye contact as if having a secret conversation between me Rose and the now awake Thea. "Well then your family now Liam nothing will happen to you" Thea said followed by Rose "and if you have any problems you can tell us the same way we will tell you ours" I walk over to him and pat his shoulder "welcome to the family buddy want to stay the night...it's like 12 almost 1 and we have to make an appearance tomorrow at school so they won't think we died" he laughed and nodded his head in agreement. Walking up their stairs to our rooms "you two share a room Thea and I will share mine" Rose said as she entered her room not waiting for a reply. I snake my arm around Theas waist and kiss her passionately the kiss full of so much love it's almost suffocating "see you in the morning" I whisper in her ear before going off to my room with Liam leaving her in the hallway.