An Evening At Home

Drakken was enjoying a nice evening with Shego watching the Memopad, with the only source of light being from the T.V. They were both sitting on the couch together because Their chairs had been destroyed by Commodore Puddles, who had been returned after they were able to get him back to normal size. Drakken had no idea what the movie was even about, because all of his attention was focused on Shego. Her eyes were half open as she tried to stay awake. She yawned and leaned back into the couch. Drakken tried to pay attention to the movie when all of a sudden his vines popped out from the back of his neck and went around Shego's shoulders, pulling her towards him. Shego's eyes opened a little more and drifted back shut. All her weight was being supported by the vines. The stems rested her head on Drakkens shoulder and retreated back into his neck. He blushed ever so slightly, and was tempted to put his arm around her, but was worried that if she woke up, she would hurt him.

In her sleep, Shego turned slightly, and had her face in his neck, and arm resting on his chest. Drakken looked down a bit shocked, and didn't do anything. The movie ended and he fell asleep during the credits with his head back on the couch. 

Feel free to comment questions, opinions, or ideas for new stories!