You Made It Easy

They were back at the hospital by dark and Shego was laying in the hospital bed again. Drakken took the seat beside her and settled himself for the long night. Even if she didn't remember him in the morning, he wanted to be by her side to comfort her. The lights were out and Drakken was looking out the window behind him at the moon that was rising into the sky. "Goodnight Shego." Drakken told her and she turned to him. 

"Even if i don't remember it in the morning. I want you to know how much I appreciate you being here." She said gazing with gorgeous green eyes, at him. He smiled lovingly at her.

"Your welcome Shego." She closed her eyes and a few moments later she opened her eyes at the sound of Drakken sitting on the bed. He looked into her eyes and held her hand. She looked up at him. 

"That girl... What was her name?" She asked.

"Her name.. Her name was Shego." A shocked look fell upon her face.

"But that's my name!" He decided he could tell her anything since she wouldn't ever remember it in the morning. There would be no consequences. 

"Yes. It is." He leaned towards her. "I love you Shego." 

She surprised him by starting to tear up. "But I'm so mean! I've treated you horribly in all the stories you've told me. How- how could you love me?!" Drakken placed a hand on her cheek and brought her face closer to his.

"You made it easy." He said softly and kissed her gently.