Do You Remember?

Later Shego was allowed to leave, but had to be back at the hospital by a certain time. He decided he would take her to the lair and see if it triggered any more memories. When they arrived at the lair he helped Shego out of the car he had rented and led her through the door. They entered the lair and She looked around. 

"This is a nice place you have here." She remarked taking in the lab. He led her through the lair and into the kitchen/dining room. 

"This is the kitchen. The last place in here where we were before..." He gulped, and continued to the living room. "We watched the Memopad in here the night before..." She took a seat on the couch. 

"Do you have a dog?" She asked. Drakkens hopes lifted. "Because there's dog hair on the couch." 

"Yes. His name is Commodore Puddles." 

"Can I see him?" Drakken smiled and nodded when suddenly he remembered that Commodore had been in his room since yesterday morning. He ran up the stairs and Shego followed him at a walking pace. While Drakken let out the poodle, Shego had stopped at the sight of the nameplate on her room.

"Shego... That's my name." Commodore ran out of Drakken's room and jumped on Shego. She picked him up and nuzzled him, then turned back to her door. She looked back at him.

"Can I go in here?" She asked. He nodded and Shego slowly turned the doorknob. She took in the green walls and the green blanket on the bed. She put down Commodore and looked all around the room. Drakken leaned against the doorway and watched her. She picked up a black nail file on her bedside table and examined it. She put it back down and walked back out of the room, passing by him. He looked down to Commodore Puddles who was whimpering at his feet.

"I know how you feel buddy. I know." He said petting him. 

They were back in the kitchen/dining room having some lunch while Commodore was eating out of his dish. Shego was slowly eating a salad and Drakken just ate a sliced apple. "Tell me about yesterday morning." She requested. Drakken began his story and ended it with her threatening to send him to the emergency room. She looked down guiltily.

"I sound so mean." She said sadly. Drakken sat down next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Your a strong independent woman who doesn't let anyone push her around. That's what makes you amazing." She smiled at him.

"Your so nice. It's a wonder why your friend hasn't told you she likes you by now." 

"Heh. Yeah." He said chuckling.