Likeable

Drakken stared at her. "It's me! Drakken! You don't remember?" She shook her head and looked around. 

"Why am I in a hospital?" She asked. Drakken couldn't take it anymore and left the room, just as a nurse entered. He sat outside of the room on one of the chairs and buried his face in his hands.  She would never remember him again. She would wake up knowing nothing, each morning, having no recognition of him or anything at all. He could never do an evil if he had to explain everything to her every morning. She might not even remember how to fight anymore. He wanted to cry but couldn't. He had run out of tears from the day before.

A nurse had brought him a glass of water which he drank halfheartedly. He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and Drakken didn't think he could even eat at that point. A few minutes later the nurse that had walked into Shego's room walked back out. "

She knows why she's here. You can go fill in the blanks Mr. Lipsky."

He got up slowly and entered the room once again. "So we're evil villains?" She asked him. He looked at her with wide eyes.

"You remember?" He said hopefully.

"The nice lady in white told me." She replied happily. Drakkens face fell. He was hoping that she had remembered yesterday. "Why are you so sad?" Drakken shook his head, and took a seat next to her on the chair beside the bed. 

"Well... My friend lost all her memory and she doesn't even remember me." She sympathized with him.

"Awww! That's so sad!" Who was she?"

"A brilliant, intelligent woman."

"Do you like her?" He looked up startled by her question. His uni brow relaxed again. 

"Maybe..."

"Does she like you?" He looked back up at her again. With his brow high upon his head until once more it relaxed, and he sighed.

"I doubt it."

"I think that in the least, she likes you." Shego said to him. 

"You don't understand. She's amazing. And what am I? Nothing." She patted him on the back.

"I think your a very likeable person." She said and smiled reassuringly. Drakken tried to return the smile but couldn't. She had even said it herself. He was a freak.