Amnesia

"Mr. Lipsky?" Drakken nodded. "She's okay, but suffered a blow to the skull, which has caused her some... Amnesia. She has no memories." Drakken looked at her with wide eyes, and his mouth wide open. 

"She remembers... No-nothing?" He asked, shocked. The nurse nodded sadly. He gulped and looked down. At least she was alive, and mostly okay. 

"May- may I see her?" He asked. The nurse led him into the room where Shego lay on the hospital bed. She looked up when he entered and smiled.

"Your skin is blue!" She exclaimed happily. 

"Shego, I'm so happy your okay. He said relieved.

"She goes where?" Asked the confused woman on the bed. 

"It- it's your name. Shego." He answered slipping back into depression. 

She looked up to him and smiled. "What's your name?" Drakken dropped to the floor and shook. 

"Aww, it's okay! I just wanted to know your name!" She patted his head and he looked up to meet her green eyed gaze. 

"It's Dra- Drakken." He answered. 

"She should be able to regain her memory by an event, or action." Explained the nurse. "She has to stay with us for a while in the meantime." Drakken acknowledged her words and turned back to Shego. The nurse left the room. Shego reached down and grabbed his hand. Drakken looked at his hand in hers. Just then, Kim entered the room. Shego narrowed her eyes at her. "I don't like her." She said quietly to Drakken. 

"Well, you are enemies." Replied Drakken.

"You mean, like in college?" He chuckled slightly.

"You went to college years ago."

"Hi Shego. Feeling better?" Asked Kim walking to the foot of the bed. Shego looked up at her. 

"Are we enemies?" 

"Well, I think Drakken should explain it all to you." Kim left the room. And the black haired woman looked down at him. 

"Um, you see, you and me are evil villains who try and take over the world, and Kim Possible is the do-gooder, who stops us." He explained. She laughed, not believing him.