A Villains End

"Drakken. I'm glad Shego's better now, but you have a promise to keep. You said you would go to prison. Even though you helped the world, you have many years, yet to serve." She said heavily. Ron stood behind her. Shego stood up and lit her hands. 

"Not a chance princess! He may be an idiot, but I am not just going to watch him go to prison after he saved my life!" Kim got in a fighting stance. "Raaaaah!" Exclaimed Shego as she jumped to attack Kim. 

"Shego!" Called out Drakken. "It's okay! I'm going."

"No way, Drakken!" She snarled, and swiped at Kim. Ron lunged at Drakken. He pushed Ron away. 

"I said, I'm going! You don't have to attack me!" He grumbled. "Shego! Stop fighting! I'm doing this for you!" He shouted to Shego, who was fighting Kim on the table. 

"And I said I'm not letting you!" Drakkens vines wrapped around her to stop her from fighting and she writhed in the air. "Drakken, let me go! I am not allowing you to go to prison!" 

Drakken narrowed his brow and looked into her eyes sternly. "Shego. Listen to me." She stopped suddenly, with a smidge of fear in her eyes. She was not used to feeling like a child, in comparison to Drakken.  "I told her, if she helped me get you to the hospital, I would serve my time. I'm doing this for you." His vines unwound from Shego. She dropped to her feet lightly. 

She walked to Drakken and leaned towards him. "I'll break you out tomorrow." She whispered in his ear. He smiled, and kissed her full on the lips. "See you later." He whispered back. As he followed Kim out the door, Shego was left stunned in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Kim was trying not to throw up at seeing her worst enemies kiss.