Memory Back

As they kissed, Shego's eyes all of a sudden popped open and she broke away. "Drakken?!" She said, shocked. Drakken looked at her, surprised at her reaction. 

"Yes?" He answered, nervously. 

"Why are we here? I thought we were going to get some evil thing..." 

"You-you remember that?" 

"I remember, arguing with you, a car came..." She looked back to him, and noticed he was still holding her hand. She pulled away. "You got me out of the car... And took me in the helicopter here, you told me stories about myself..." All the memories came rushing back and she put a hand to her forehead as she tried to organize all her thoughts. Drakken couldn't contain himself when his vines picked her up, put her in his arms, and he swung her in a circle.

"You remember! Your memory came back!" He hugged a shocked Shego close to him and then his eyes opened wide. Oh no then that means, she would remember me kissing her, and the whole car crash fiasco... Drakken quickly let her go and coughed awkwardly. "Er.. I mean... You got your memory back... Yaaay." 

"Drakken? Why were you...?" His face grew hot and he sat on the chair. 

"Umm... I- I thought you wouldn't remember by tomorrow..." He said awkwardly. She lit up her hands, stormed over to him, and... Hugged him. After turning her fire off of course. 

"Thank you so much. You helped me with everything." She said hugging him tightly. After a moment he put his arms around her. 

"Your welcome."