Hospital

Drakken was waiting outside of the room that Shego was in and was praying silently, that she would live. He had his eyes closed and was looking down. Kim walked up to him. He had the look of someone who was defeated, and would never be happy again. One more, single tear slid down his light blue cheek and dropped to the floor. She sat down beside him and gave him one single pat on the back. He raised his head and turned to her. His hair was messed up and he had a lifeless depressed expression in his eyes. He had already been cleaned up, and gotten all the glass out of his skin. He was sore, tired, and was dead inside. And to top it all off, Shego still hadn't reappeared from the room, and he feared the worst. She might only have a few days left, or she might already be... He couldn't even say the word in his mind. 

"So, no news yet?" Asked Kim nervously. Drakken shook his head sadly. "Don't worry. No matter what happens, it'll be okay." She said trying to reassure him.

"But would if..." He said looking at her with wide fear filled eyes. Kim looked down unable to meet his fearful gaze. 

"Well... I don't know, Drakken. I honestly, don't know." Drakken was so scared about what he would do if that happened. Living the rest of his life without shego at his side, and having the awful memory of the car crash to deal with... That was no life at all. The door opened and a nurse with a white coat walked out with a clipboard, and she was wearing an expression of regret, and sadness.