Back Home

They returned to the lair in the middle of the night and Drakken, collapsed on the couch. Shego had been asleep in the back, while Drakken had driven her all the way home and was exhausted. His vines had gotten her out of the car and placed Shego in his arms who, he carried into the house. She curled up on the couch, still asleep and Drakken had her head in his lap. He stroked her hair, and yawned. She was half asleep and opened her eyes. A confused look crossed her face.

"Why did I say that earlier?" She said aloud. And fell back asleep. Drakken chuckled. It felt really weird. She probably was acting that way earlier because of the aftermath of amnesia. If she had been in her right mind, she definitely wouldn't have said that earlier. She would never thank someone for something.  To save her from feeling awkward, and to keep his life, he would act like she and said nothing before. Drakken carried Shego up to her room, and his vines tucked her in. He turned off the light, and before closing the door said, 

"Goodnight, Shego." He closed her door and went into his own room. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he was fast asleep in his lab coat.

The next morning, he was woken up by Commodore licking his ear. He met Shego downstairs in the kitchen and she was drinking coffee. "Morning, Dr. D." 

"Good morning Shego." They had coffee and breakfast and, while Shego read 'Villains Weekly', the phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Good morning Mr. Lipsky. Miss Shego, should remember everything by now, but may not have remembered anything from the last few hours, before falling asleep. Going as far back as three hours."

"Oh. Alright." Replied Drakken. Then that means, she may not remember earlier. He thought to himself as he hung up. The kiss, what she said, or what I said. 

"Who was that?" Asked Shego. 

"Oh no one. Wrong number." Answered Drakken. Shego raised her eyebrow at him, and returned to her paper. Just then the last person they expected to see arrived at the doorway into the kitchen. Kim Possible.