Chapter 12

Lukes P.O.V

I woke up to a smiling sleeping Brianna next to me. She looked so adorable sleeping. We fell asleep on the couch.

I was happy I asked Brianna to come over. I was alone all day. The rest of the boys were busy. I didn't mind her over.

"Morning Dork." Brianna sat up. She was wearing a pair of my boxers and my t-shirt. "You gonna making me breakfast?"

"Well I thought you were gonna make me some." She hit my arm and started walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll make you some pancakes." She started looking through everything. "You wanna help me?"

"Sure but I don't want to burn anything."

We started mixing ingredients like normal people would. Mixing the flour with something I can't think the name of. After a few minutes of doing boring mixing I took a hand full of flour and threw it at her.

"I'm so going to ring your neck." She wiped the flour out of her eyes. I know she was going to do something worse to me but I didn't care. "You're making a mess."

"Oh so I don't have to worry about getting dirty. You'll be to busy cleaning up." I laughed. She was wiping the counters down.

I watched her clean the kitchen. She still had flour on her face and in her hair. I took my shirt off and wiped her face. She turned her head from me and grabbed the bowl of pancake mix.

"It's about time you make me some."

Instead of taking the bowl over to the stove she just stood there. Staring at me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She took the bowl and dumped the mix on me.

"No, but you can clean the mess."

"Like you won't help me." I pulled her closer to me. The shirt she was wearing got even more dirty.

"All I have to say is don't eat the mix." She ran away from me.

"To late." I made the mistake of licking my lips.

I chased her all around my house. Leaving little droplets of pancake mix everywhere. I didn't care how much of a mess we made. It meant more time to spend with Brianna.

"Come on lets take a shower." I dragged her to my room. It took me forever to catch her.

"Not together."

"You just ruined the fun." I gave her a wink. Her cheeks started turning red.

"I'm talking to Ashton." I regret ever bringing her to his house. I thought it was just going to be a couple friends hanging out. Ashton just had to use his charm to fool Brianna.

"What do you even see in him?"I slammed my bedroom door shut.

"Why do you care? It's not like there's anything going with us. I've givin up hope on that." I turned to look at her. Her eyes were wide open. Like she's just seen a ghost. "I'm sorry. I'll just go."

"You're going to leave? Like that? No you are staying and getting cleaned up."

"Fine, but I don't have any clothes."

"Just wear my sweatpants and hoodie."

Brianna's mood changes in a heartbeat. I've gotten use to her lately. It doesn't bother me as much as it did before. I have learned how to calm her down.

I let Brianna take her shower first. She didn't take very long. My hair was starting to harden.

"Luke? I'm done." She waved her hand in front of my face. Her other hand was holding The towel around her chest.

"You could've gotten changed if you wanted."

"I didn't want to take any longer."

"Lets just remove this towel."

"Hell no perv. Go take your shower." She slapped my hand away.

After my shower Brianna helped me clean the house. My parents were coming back today, I didn't want to get in trouble.

"You're doing it wrong." Brianna shouted at me.

"How do you clean the floor wrong?"

"You're just pushing it all around making a bigger mess. Here let me do it."

The past hour Brianna cleaned the house. She forbid me from cleaning forever. The only thing she let me do was take out the trash.

"I have to go Luke. Ashton and I are going out."

"Fine. I'll call you later." She left me all alone.

The only reason I'm calling her is because I don't want them together. I will do everything to try and not have them together. She's all Ashton talks about anymore.