Chapter 3 - Day 1

After settling in to your 5* hotel, just a 10 minute walk from set, you and Summer decide to get some sleep, as you've got a big day tomorrow!

~the next day~

"SUMMER WAKE UP WE HAVE TO BE OM SET IN 1 HOUR!!" you shouted as you got up from your bed, Summer shot up and once again, you both started screaming and jumping around, after a good 10 minutes of this you both had a shower, got changed and headed over to the set.
"THIS WAY EXTRAS" a lady shouted as you approached, you followed the group to a long room, full of stylists and make up artists, you looked at Summer with excitement in your eyes and you both headed over to them.
You both had your makeup and hair done and were given some clothes to wear. You had black skinny jeans with a stripy crop top, a grey backpack and some white converse, while summer had blue ripped mom jeans, a long sleeved black top, a patterned backpack  and vans, these were your outfits for episode 1, season 2!
You followed he lady again towards the set. The group was split, you and Summer went with 3 others while everyone else went somewhere else.
"Listen up all of you, you 5 have been picked from the others based on your audition to have a ONE line speaking role" you all started talking and whispering with excitement - "LISTEN UP, we need you too split in to a group of 2 and 3" you and Summer immediately stepped a close together as possible making it obvious that you were the two- "I see that wasn't a hard decision! You two" he pointed at you and Summer- "follow this lady, you will be in scene 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7". You both gripped too each other with excitement as you followed her, she led you too the set of 'Pop's'.
"listen carefully, you are both going to be in a scene with 4 of the main roles, Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, do not approach them, do not speak to them and certainly do not ruin the scene by doing anything stupid because you will immediately be kicked off!" You didn't listen to a word of this as you were too busy thinking 'this is it, it's happening', you looked at Summer and knew she was thinking the same.

*sorry this is dragging out so much, i'm just setting the scene
so it all works out*