Chapter 18 - i missed you

You walked towards to the set before spotting that bright ginger hair you had been waiting to see. His back was too you when he slowly turned to face you as Cole pointed you out. Your eyes locked with his as your heart stopped. His face lit up as your body starting running automatically. The person you had been longing to see for the past 8 months was a couple of seconds away from being in your arms and you couldn't have been more excited, the moment had finally come.

----------------------------------------------

You felt tears begin to form in your eyes and you ran towards KJ who was now in full vision due too all the camera flashes from the videos being taken. You hated people having cameras in your face but right now all you wanted to do was be in his arms again. You felt as if you were running for hours but you finally reached him. You leapt. Attaching your arms to his neck and your legs to his waist as he held you as tight as he could. You buried your face into his neck as you wept and held him so tightly you didn't know if he was properly breathing, but come to think of it, neither were you, you were so thrown by being in his arms you weren't breathing. Nothing else mattered, only him, not even breathing. You both stayed this way for a few more seconds before you slid off him and attaching your lips to his as soon as your feet touched the floor. You cupped his face in your hands as you laughed and smiled in between kisses. You physically and mentally couldn't believe this was happening.

"KJ' you whispered as you rested your forehead on his while still crying

"Y/N" he whispered back, making you laugh and attach your lips to his once again, as you pulled away everyone cheered as you pulled him close again. "i can't believe you're here, i missed you so damn much" he said into your ear as you notice him start to cry

"me neither" you whispered back as you pull away to look at him, "i love you KJ" you say looking into his eyes before he once again smashes his lips to yours

"i love you too" he whispered in between the kiss. You both pull away and smile at everyone around you as they all come crashing in for a group hug. You all spent the rest of the night with everyone in the cast trailer catching up but most importantly wrapped in KJ's arms and telling him the great news that you got the part for Jellybean. He was so excited for you, probably more excited than you were yourself.

Later, after you had all gone back to your trailers, you and KJ lay in bed in his trailer, wrapped around each other. You lay in a comfortable and loving silence, enjoying each other fully. You run your hand back and forth over his chest as he stroked your hair. You propped yourself up on your elbow to get a proper look of him. You studied his face. How his eyes looked slightly brighter, his eyebrows slightly messier, his mouth slightly happier, his ginger hair slightly shiner and his stubble slightly more obvious. He looked good and you loved it, he just looked brighter and happier than he did through the phone screen of the past 8 months.

"why are you looking at me like that" he asked quietly and calmly as he continues to play with your hair and looking deep into your eyes

"just noticing every little thing about you and how you look so much happier now than through the phone" you loudly but calmly whisper while gazzing into his eyes and brushing some hair from his forehead before leaning down to peck his lips and smiling against them. You collapse back down so that your head is on his chest again. He lightly kisses your forehead.

"i look happier because i am, because you're here" he says as you look up at him and smile, leaving a kiss to his chest. You both lay in silence again as you begin to drift off too sleep. "i love you Y/N" KJ whispers as you drift off, you hold him tighter as you response, letting him know you love him too.

Finally being in his arms felt amazing and you were so glad that you got to spend the next few months with him. You were so glad that you could finally show him your love in person again.