Chapter 17 - Got The Part

it had now been 6 months since you had seen KJ and you were bursting at your seems knowing there was only 4 months left, well for all he knew there was 4 months, what he didn't know is that you had been offered the part for jellybean, jugheads sister!!!!!
You were sooo excited and obviously excepted straight away, this meant you could see KJ 2 months earlier than planned but you wanted to surprise him.
~3 weeks later~
Your part as jellybean had been finalised and you were due to be flying out to canada in a month, you wanted to surprise KJ but knew there would be a lot of planning around it to make sure he wouldn't find out as you would need to let the whole cast and crew know what was going on. You, with the help of summer, decided to ring the director and explain everything and get him in of the plan.
After being on the phone for an hour with him, the plan was settled, he would give out all the scripts to the cast with your name in for jellybeans lines but on KJ's version it would just say 'jellybean' and if he asked, everyone says that she hasn't been cast yet. It was decided to not mention it to the crew as then they will be the same as KJ and assume that jellybean hadn't been cast. You were so excited to see him and knew that he would love it.

~1 month later~

the time had finally come, you were currently getting off your flight at canada with Summer, you were so nervous for this as you hadn't seen KJ in 8 months. You headed for the luggage claim before making your way outside to meet Lili and Cami. As you walk out of the doors you spot the blonde and brunette the same time you spot them, all four of you scream, drawing the attention of everyone around you. You run and jump onto each other causing you all to fall to the ground in a heap of laughter.

"OMG WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Lili shouts
"WE'VE MISSED YOU TOO, I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE FINALLY BACK" to say engulfing her in a hug while Summer hugs Cami before you both swap
You all head to the car and begin driving to set.
"KJ has been so gloomy this whole 8 months, he's so desperate to see you" Cami explains
"honestly i'm so ready to see him, i've missed him so much" you tell them, they nod their heads while slightly giggling, "what why are you giggling?" you ask confused
"it's just that he has absolutely no clue you are coming, it's cute how much he needs to see you" Lili laughs
"i can already picture his face" Summer says, you just nod with a beaming smile, thinking about being in his arms again.

You finally arrive at set before being greeted by everyone and telling them all how much you missed them but as much as this was true, you missed your boyfriend so much more and at this point you had serious butterflies, knowing he was just seconds away from you. You hurried up with everyone before Lili, Summer and Cami grabbed onto, leading you too where KJ was currently with Cole and Casey. They were currently on the set of Pop's having a break from filming. You reached it and suddenly felt sick with nerves and excitement, you were about to see your boyfriend again for the first time in 10 months and he didn't even realise. Lili, Summer and Cami let you go before pulling out their phones to record. You walked towards to the set before spotting that bright ginger hair you had been waiting to see. His back was too you when he slowly turned to face you as Cole pointed you out. Your eyes locked with his as your heart stopped. His face lit up as your body starting running automatically. The person you had been longing to see for the past 8 months was a couple of seconds away from being in your arms and you couldn't have been more excited, the moment had finally come.

*you'll have to wait for the actual reunion sorry 😂😂 sorry for not updating for a month, i've had exams so had to delete the app from my phone to stop it distracting me 😂 but they are over now so WOOO more parts coming soon, also THANKYOU FOR 2K that's mad !!!!*