Chapter 24 - You mean everything

I wondered again what I was meant to fight for, I went through the same line over and over: "fight so hard to come around, fight so hard to come around, fight so hard to come aro-" I got it. I had to fight to save myself, for my life. I felt energy run through my body, it was electric, I couldn't stop it. I tried to move on of my fingers of the hand that was in KJs, I tried so hard, I was fighting.

"Y/N?!" I heard KJ say suddenly. He gripped my hand hard and I realised, I did it, I moved my finger....

"Y/N!!?? Y/N!!?? BABY COME ON FIGHT PLEASE, I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING DONT GIVE UP!" KJ spoke very loudly but didn't shout. You fought and fought, You weren't giving up, not yet, not when you were this close to being able to hold your baby. You didn't let the energy stop, you wouldn't let it. "come on baby, I know you, you're going to do this" KJ said with so much hope while still gripping your hand tight. You kept fighting but you were getting weak. A couple minutes passed and still, you could not move. You were giving up, the energy was fading and no matter how hard you tried it just didn't work. "please fight for me, I love you so much, you mean everything, i'm nothing without you" KJ said as he started to cry. You lay still for almost a minute when you just thought...

"NO, IM GOING TO DO THIS NOW" you screamed to myself as you felt KJ give up on you. "KJ please don't give up" you said to yourself as you felt his hair on your arm, you knew he was crying, you had to hold him and he had to know you was okay. With that you pushed so hard and you fought with all your strength. Suddenly the numb feeling you had been feeling the past months disappeared, you felt the air, you saw a different shade of black, the type you see when you close your eyes. you realised, you did it, you were awake. Your heart pounded as you slowly fluttered open your eyes. It took a second to readjust to the bright lights. After a few seconds, you looked to my right to see KJ with his head rested on your arm, you could feel his tears. you couldn't believe you were seeing him again. "Baby?" you barely managed to whisper. you felt him slightly lift his head as he sniffed and you slowly sat up. He slowly raised it and then his eyes lit up.

"Y/n?" he said before throwing himself on you. He began to cry hard, as did you. You stayed like this for a good few minutes, both crying into eachothers necks.

"I heard everything you told me, every single thing, you kept me alive KJ" You said through your sobs as you pulled to look at him and cupped his face. He rested his hands on yours which were cupping his cheeks. 

"I knew you could pull through, even when the doctors said they didn't think you would, I knew you would fight, I know how strong you are" he said as he smiled and cried. you pulled his face towards yours and placed your lips on his sweetly. You pressed your lips to his with so much passion and lust. You pulled away.

"KJ i love you so much so much, thankyou for coming everyday, thankyou for telling me all your stories, thankyou for believing in me but most importantly, thankyou for saving me." you said as you looked into his eyes. 

" what do you mean 'saving' you?" he asked quietly

"I kept hearing people saying 'it was up to me now' and that 'i just had to fight' but I didn't understand what they meant, but you made me understand, so thankyou." you say as you cry even harder.

"trust me you are more than welcome, i needed you so badly, the past few months have been so depressing, I haven't stop thinking about you for one second. All I could think of was how I needed you in my arms, how I needed to hear your voice and how I needed to see your eyes and feel your touch. I'm instantly happy again." He says as you both cry even harder and pull eachother in for another long hug.