Chapter Thirty Two

6 months Pregant!
Dakotas POV
Everythings set up. The balloons are all up and attached to the fireplace. The cake is in the kitchen on the side. Right at the back so Dulcie doesn't help herself. I turn and look at Jamie who has been staring at me none stop for the past ten minutes.

"What?" I cock my head to the side and lean back on the kitchen side

"Just the way you move... its beautiful" Jamie starts to walk towards me and I put my hands up to shield myself.

"Don't think about it. We have to get everything ready!" I chuckle and he ignores my cry out. He kisses my face and my neck and pulls back.

"I didnt think, I just did. Anyway Is a baby shower meant to have the guy there?" He itches the back of his neck and swipes abit of the cake onto his finger.

"Jamie! For god sake. I put it up here so Dulcie doesnt help herself. Now you're helping yourself." I swat him with the teatowel and he looks at me with those piercing blue eyes.

"No need to hit! Control your temper!" He laughs and goes to get more cake. I step infront of him and grip both sides of his shirt.

"Stop being a pain in the ass. You're worst than the kids" I roll my eyes and look up at him. "Yes, the Father of the child can be at the baby shower, kinda meant to be" I shake my head and let go of his shirt. He pouts and looks at me.

"What now?" I ask.

"It sounds like a girly thing" He shrugs his shoulders and grins. This man does two things, makes me feel loved and irritates the hell out of me. The second is winning at the moment.

"Im not even going to get into a conversation with you about it. You'll be attending your own baby shower... you want to find out the gender dont you?" I wink and he smiles. "Where are the girls?"  I turn and grab the sippy cups from the cupboard

"Having a nap, Dulcie woke up early this morning, she woke Elva up aswell. I let you sleep in, 6:00am start isnt what you need" He comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. His hands rest on our bump.

"I think our child is still sleeping, takes after me" I chuckle.

"That they do" He whispers. He kisses my cheek and continues to stroke our bump.

"Soon enough, Ill be up at 6:00am doing the feeds with our baby" I turn my neck a litte so I can look at him. He smiles down at me.

"We will take turns of that, I wont just let you be woken at 2:00am and then 6:00am. We will sort that out when our baby gets here" He kisses my neck again and pulls back.

"Orange juice okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, aslong as it isnt coca cola. We are all good. We dont need them any more hyper than they are" He moves near the little gift bags and starts to pack them.

I grab the orange from the fridge and pour it into both sippy cups. I love acting Mother to the girls. Not only does it give me some practise but it makes me feel apart of the family. I know I'll never be their Mum but being some sort of women figure whilst their Mum is away is the best I can do. They deserve some normality.

"Shall I put them in the fridge?" I ask. Jamie turns and nods. He's smiling that cute gorgeous smile.

"Dont look so worried, Its only orange juice and a fridge." He winks and continues to stuff the bags. I put their sippy cups and the orange juice carton in the fridge.

"What times this baby shower at?" Jamie asks.

"Ive set it for 2 while 6. I did invite your Dad and Samina but Im not sure if they have flown out. I told them to ask Liesa and Jess but I know its a push." I chuckle and he laughs too.