Chapter Eight

"Action!" Otto shouts. I start to walk slowly towards the camera. My face stern. Half covered with a sort of rag.

"Cut! Okay thats what we needed." Otto shouts again. I pull the rag down to free my face. I walk back to my trailer and get changed. Done for the day. Its weird being back at filming. I have Amelia and the girls out here with me. Dakota is filming for her new movie so its unlikely we will see eachother for a while. I frown at the thought and grab my phone from the desk infront of me.

"Hey, hows filming going? I miss you. X"
I click send and it stays on delivered. She must be busy. We havent text all day. I haven't spoken to her for three days. Atall.

Bing!

"Jamie. We are going to head to the park. Fancy meeting us? If you're free of course. Ax" I smile at the text and text her back saying yes and where. She replies with the park name and I grab my coat and keys.

"Hey! Im off." I tell the runner. She smiles and nods.

"Ill let the team know Jamie" she passes me the clipboard and I sign out. I pass it back and she gives me a sweet smile and walks off. I walk in the opposite direction and head towards my car. My phone vibrates and its Dakota. Facetiming! I lean against my car and click accept.

"Hey! I figured ringing would be a little easier" She tells me. I look at her on the screen and smile massively.

"New hair? Looks nice! I miss you.. I was thinking before and it daunted on me that I wont see you for a while" I tell her. She aws and giggles. I smile again and shake my head.

"You thinking? Thats a very dangerous game. We can ring eachother, just know the timezones and stuff. We knew it was going to be like this. We will make it work though I promise." She rewards me with her beautiful full grin smile. "Whats your plans?" She asks

"Oh, I just finished filming. So Im going to go and meet Amelia at the park with the girls" Her smile slowly fades and she nods. Thats strange.

"Oh, well I best not keep you. Have fun okay? Ill call you later. Im gonna go back on set. Speak soon." She ends the call before I can even say bye. What the fuck? I think I just met jealous Dakota. I shake my head and climb into my car. The traffic isnt bad which is a good thing for me. I turn my radio on and the soft sound of Frank Sinatra fills my car. I make my way to the park.

Dakotas POV
I end the call and throw my phone onto the chair. Why do I feel angry? Of course he is going to see Amelia. Shes the mother of his children. I sit down and think back to the conversation we just had. I guess I acted wrong and a little rude but it irritated me. Knowing shes with him and Im all the way over here without him. I guess I envy the relationship they have. They have a brilliant bond. Something Im scared Jamie and I might lack. I shake my head and look around, trying to distract myself.

I grab my phone and go onto the texts with Jamie.

"Hey. Im sorry I ended the call so abruptly. I was getting called to set. I miss you too. Alot. I just want to be in your arms. I know it sounds cringy but Its true.x"
I click send and sit back. He's probably with the girls now. I can't help but think of Jamie with our own child and how loving he would be. I love the fact that if we did have a child that he or she would have two beautiful big sisters. It reminds me of Jamie. Hes the youngest of his family. I smile and get ready to return to set.

Jamies POV

"Quick! Daddys gonna get you!" Amelia laughs. Dulcie runs and hides behind her Mums legs. I  move round and grab her and throw her into the air before catching her.

"That still scares me. My heart beats so fast!" Amelia tells me. She moves and watches me with Dulcie. She continues to lightly push Elva in the swing.

"I would never let her fall." I chuckle and tickle Dulcie. She laughs and tries to wriggle out of my grasp.

"Nope, Daddies got you now! You have to tell me how much you love me" I look into her gorgeous blue eyes and she blinks at me. She smiles.

"I love you all the world and back again." I look down at her lovingly. I kiss her head and she grins. I set her down and she runs to the slide.

"Cmon daddy!" She shouts over. I follow her and she climbs up the little ladder. I stand behind her and keep my hands just near her body just incase she falls. She gets onto the platform safely and edges near the slide. She sits and soon shes sliding down. None stop giggling.

"Jamie, could you come and push Elva for me a minute?" I look over at Amelia and walk over. She moves away and answers her phone. I push Elva gently.

"Whos my big girl ay?" She smiles at me and I smile. Her smile is beautiful. It reminds me of all the good I have done in my life. Making these two beautiful girls.

"Cmon lets go on the slide" I mutter. I carefully pick her up out of the swing and head over to the baby slide. I hold her body and slide her down the slide. She lets out a cute giggle and I do it two more times.

"Daddy, watch me!" I look over to see Dulcie doing hopskotch. I walk over, I have Elva facing Dulcie.

"Do it again, show Elva" Dulcie runs back to the top, she does it again and Elva giggles. She giggles again as Dulcie lands her little jump.

"Is that funny?" I kiss her head and sit on the bench. Elva plays with my sunglasses and I continue to watch Dulcie repeatedly hop on the numbers.

"She learnt that herself." I look up and Amelia joins me on the bench.

"Shes growing up fast. I remember her being Elvas age. Its all too fast" I sigh and she strokes up my back. I dont say anything and turn my attention back to Dulcie.

"Who was that?" I ask

"Manager.. The orchestra.. they want to tour the album" She smiles and I smile back

"Thats brilliant news! Well done!" I lean over and give her a kiss on the cheek and a small hug. I pull back and look at her.

"Ill be touring around England and some of the US. So I was wondering if maybe when I do tour you would take the girls? Its better than them being with a nanny" I can feel my smile reach my eyes. I look at Dulcie then to Elva and then back to Amelia.

"Of course Ill have them." I grin and she smiles.

"Thats sorted then" She stands and walks over to Dulcie and they both head over to the rocking horse. I pull out my phone and see a text from Dakota.

"Hey. Im sorry I ended the call so abruptly. I was getting called to set. I miss you too. Alot. I just want to be in your arms. I know it sounds cringy but Its true.x"
I start to reply.
"Hey baby. Its fine, I understand. Its all rushed and stuff. We will be soon. Good news. Amelia is touring soon and I will be having the kids!"
Her reply is almost immediate.
"Thats brilliant babe. Congratulations from me. Im glad you are having fun. And definitely soon.x"
I smile at the text and slip my phone back into my pocket. I look down and Elva is fast asleep. I slowly take my glasses from her and stand up. I walk back to the car and get her into her carseat. Dulcie runs over and climbs in. I walk round and lean over Dulcie to strap her in aswell

"All good!" I kiss her head and she claps.

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too. More than you will ever know."