So you wanna play it this way?

SQAISHEY POV

I'm not gonna tell him. I know we are now together but that doesn't change a thing. If I do tell him will it change the way he thinks about me? Maybe he won't want to talk to me or even be my boyfriend. I'm being silly aren't I. Why don't I just te--. No! I won't. Squid interrupted my thoughts. He sat down next to me. Looked at me for a little bit then asked me, 'want a cup of tea?!' I slightly giggled then said yes. Squid smiled and left to make 3 cups. Stampy took squids place next to me then kissed the top of my head to say hello.

STAMPY POV (POV= Point Of Veiw!)

I plonked myself down next to sqaishey and kissed the top of her head. She looked upset and slightly worried. I knew the cup of tea would cheer her up to I went to get it for her. 'Ask her' said squid

'Ask her what?' I whispered

'Why is she sad?'

'I can't do that!'

'Yes you can! Your her boyfriend, she should tell you' Did I ever mention that squid knows excactly how to wind me up or make me do things. Best friend problems! 'Fine then, but I won't tell you!' I smirked

SQUID POV

Did I ever mention that stampy knows how to wind me up?!

SQAISHEY POV

with my cup of tea in his hand stampy came back to the L shaped sofa and sat next to me again. He placed his hand around my waist and questioned me, 'why do you look so glum?' I sighed. Should I tell him, what harm could it do? Fine I'll tell him. I breathed in deep and told him the full story. 'My 20 year old sister committed susicide and my mum cried for about 2 months.  My dad was a drug addict and also died. My mum has never been happy I thought I could cheer her up and I played around, acting as happy as I could. My mum thought I didn't care about my family. She has been furious at me ever since. She didn't want me to meet anyone so I was homeschooled until 18. I finally left the house to spend a month with you but my mum did not want me to go. But I did. I'm not regretting it but I know if my mum finds me she will bring me home and never let me go.' Tears started streaming down my face and stampy pulled me into a friendly hug. I leaned into him, crying for ages. 'I will protect you. I will keep you away from your mum' said stampy. I believed him but I couldn't stop the tears.

SQUID POV

I walked into the room at the sight of stampy and sqaishey. Sqaishey crying and stampy next to her. I knew just the way to cheer her up. I walked into my room, picked up my phone then called a friend. 

AMY POV

I received a call from squid. Luckily, I wasn't busy. I live near them (not true, I don't think!) so I could walk and it would only take about 10 minutes. I walked along the busy London street thinking about squid.....I mean.......ummmmm! Ok, I like squid. I think he could like me but i want to know. Really badly.

I know squid is dating Nicole right now but I am pretending Nicole doesn't exist!

STAMPY POV

The door bell rang and I dashed to the door then opened it. I saw a pretty lady. 'AMY' I cried. 

'STAMPY' she cried and throwed her arms around me into a friendly hug. Amy saw squid. They greeted each other then Amy pulled squid into a big hug. I could see that neither of them wanted to let go. Sqaishey could see it to. Eventually, they let go. Squid was grinning and Amy was clearly hiding a smile. 'I think we should play match maker kitty cat' Sqaishey whispered. U agreed, 'I know just what to do, sit back and watch ducky, time to play some Truth or Dare'

SQAISHEY POV

'Hey squid, Amy! Wanna play some T or D?'

 'Ooooooo, I love that game!' Amy squealed!

'Same' said squid. Stampy instantly grabbed a empty bottle as we sat in a circle. 'I'll go first' shouted stampy. He spun the bottle and it landed on Amy. Amy chose truth and stampy knew what to say. 'Do you like someone in the room?' Amy's face went red, 'yes' she tried not to look at squid but I think it was obvious it was squid.

AMY POV

 So stampy wants to play it this way

------------------------

Thanks so much for reading guys! Remember, non of this is true except stampy and sqaishey being together. I know Nicole is squids girlfriend and Amy properly doesn't like squid

Izzlee 💝