Never have I ever...

DUCKIE POV

I read over the note posted through the door. A gasp fell out of my mouth. How could you be so cruel to someone? I heard Amy say to Rosie that she didn't want ex trouble but, I'm  afraid that's not gonna happen. 'Amy, you need to see this' I cried. Smiling, Amy walked through to corridor to the front door where I was. 'Everything ok Duckie?' She questioned. I sadly shook my head and gestured to the note. Amy looked like she could cry after she read that note. She ran, fast, I couldn't keep up. Eventually, I found her in her room crying into squids chest. 'Amy?' I whispered. I can't bear to see her like this. My tree hugger, in tears. I get why. I'm lucky enough to have Stampy as my first boyfriend as an adult. (A/n sorry if I mentioned sqaishey having any ex's. Prentend she doesn't!) The ones in primary school and High school don't matter, they moved on. Amy having an adult ex, means... I guess trouble. Amy starred at me, cheeks red and struggling to breath. 'Duckie, nugget, this is horrible. The last thing I wanted was ex trouble but looks like I'm gonna get some' Amy was now sitting up in the bed, looking at squid and I. 'I'm sorry for being such a drama queen' she sobbed. 'Shhhhhhh Amy, it's ok. We get it, we'll be here for you, always' squid kissed her forehead. Then he mouthed to me 'I got this' I nodded and walked downstairs. 

As I approached the kitchen I was near tears, just from Amy crying. Oh,that sounds silly! I looked around for Stampy. I didn't want him seeing me like this. Right on cue I felt arms wrap around my waist. 'Guess who' stampy laughed. I couldn't laugh. I turned and cried, leaning my head on his shoulder. Without hesitation he pulled me to the sofa and shined a silly, brigh-ish light on me. He bagan pretending to interview me on the radio 'hello everyone this is Kitty news. Today we have an interview with miss duckie. What's wrong duckie?' I couldn't help giggle at his pathetically cute radio voice. It reminded me of that cave den episode when he had a saw voice so we spoke soft, until we saw a creeper!! 'Well' I sobbed, failing to do the interview voice 'well, Amy's ex sent her a note saying he will get her for breaking up with him. I saw Amy cry and it made me fell horrible, causing me to kinda cry as well' 

'Well duckie, I think it could be an empty threat? Maybe he didn't even mean it' Stampy's words made sense. Maybe it was just nothing. Maybe Amy had nothing to worry about. Was her ex even being trueful, or was he just trying to scare her? Whatever he did, it worked. Suddenly, another thought popped to mind. 'Thanks kitty!' I giggled 'but he knows our address. He could anything knowing that. And we do YouTube. That could give him some sort of power over us?' I asked. Stampy shook his head. 'Don't worry about that duckie. All you need to worry about us how you look! Your hair is a mess' stampy teased. I playfully punched him on the shoulder. I'd sort that later. 'Anyway sqaishey, how would you like to go ice skating right now to take your mind off it?' 'Well....' I began but stampy cut me off. 'Find out sqaishey's answer in the next episode. It will be uploaded next century, like every time! Thanks for watching. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' Stampy laughed. I couldn't help smile. He really made me feel better. He was the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I loved him to much. 'So' stampy asked me in his normal voice again 'would you like to ice skating?' 

'Of course!' I shouted. 

'You ready to go now?' He asked.

'I was born ready... except I've never been ice skating before!' Stampy laughed.

'I love you' he said

'I love you more' I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

'OMG GUYS QUITE THE CHESSY!' Squid laughed. 

'Oh, we are sorry to upset the squid!' Stampy remarked, fake annoyed. Squid only chuckled.

'We are going ice skating squid. Keep Amy under control. Bye!' I said as we left. I was looking forward to ice skating as I have never been before. Stampy would have to help me balance. I struggled with balance.