Will he ever stop?

SQAISHEY POV

I woke up in a black car feeling dazed and surprised. I turned and looked next to me and saw Amy, still asleep. I listened carefully and heard a man singing along quietly to a song. I looked hard and noticed that the man was Zack. Amy's ex! Of course it would be him. Even if the boys were taking us to a mystery place they wouldn't black us out, chuck us in the boot, put tape over our mouths and tie us up. Zack began grunting so I looked out the window and saw loads of traffic. This was not fun. Slowly, I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I woke up in the same uncomfortable position I was in just a minute ago. Except it wasn't a minute ago. As far as I'm concerned, it was two hours. We were still in the same traffic jam. Poor Amy was still not awake. Maybe she woke, and thought I was still asleep so she fell back asleep? It seems like someone was holding this traffic jam on purpose. How could we be waiting for over two hours. Then Zack let out a long, painful grunt and looked behind him. Luckily, he couldn't see my face so I kept my eyes open. 'They won't wake and escape when I'm gone' he mumbled. Stupidly, he left his car open. Then I noticed, I was correct. Someone had set this up. STAMPY AND SQUID AND FINBALL WERE OUTSIDE OUR CAR LOOKING FOR US! I squealed as much as I could and thumped about. My thumping woke up Amy and got the boys' attention. They looked at me then screamed my name over and over. 'SQAISHEY, SQAISHEY!' Stampy ran up to the car and pushed his face against the window. His nose went black against the window so I untangled my arm from the ropes and taped his nose through the window. Stampy pretended to be hurt by it. It made me giggle. 'Come on mate, stop laughing and let's get her out before Zack gets back!' Squid said. Stampy nodded and opened the door. Like they were capturing us, Stampy and Finball grabbed Amy and I and ran off to our car soooooo fast! They shoved us in the back seat of their car. Squid thumbs up Nicole and Rosie and they got into their own car and followed us home. Stampy untied Amy and I in the back seats. 'So, what just happened.' I questioned. Trying to keep my cool. 'Zack took you so we followed you and pretended there was a car crash. Rosie and Nicole stalled the police officers while we looked for you. Unfortunately we made a massive traffic jam. At least you were in it!' Stampy explained. I nodded then leaned in and kissed him. We kissed passionately in the back seat until home. We finally got home. 'What ya guys wanna do tonight?' Finball asked in a silly voice. 'Not sure about you but sqaishey and I were just kidnapped so I'm thinking.....' Amy began before I cut her off 'PJ NIGHT!' I screamed everyone laughed and ran up to get changed.

STAMPY POV

We all entered the living room dressed like each other's skins. I dressed up as sqaishey and she dressed up as me. Amy dressed up and Rosie, Rosie dressed up like Finball and Finball dressed up like....Amy? 'Finball! Your supposed to dress up like me!' Rosie giggled. We all laughed as Finball hung his head in shame. 'I like being a mermaid' Finball said then fake flipped his 'long' hair! We decided to eat ice cream for tea and watch movies. We then realised we had no ice cream! 'Ok guys, who's gonna do it?' Amy joked, half searious. Sqaishey and I looked at each other, smiled and ran out of the house in our onesies to the local Tesco. Everyone starred at us and whispered. I assumed it was in a nice way. Some people laughed along with us. When we entered Tesco an owner came up to us and asked 'are you ok Mr and Miss?' He looked at us like we had escaped from a physco place (a/n, whatever they are called!). As we had forgotten we were in our onesies we looked at him like he was crazy and nodded yes. The man gave us another 'you are insane' looks then dismissively shook his head and left. I then looked down and noticed 'OH MY GOD SQAISHEY WE ARE IN OUR ONESIES!' I screamed, not caring who was listening. She looked down and gasped 'omg I totally forgot!' She looked like she had seen a ghost or something. I wanted to bring out my phone and take a picture of her as a joke.....so I did that. After showing sqaishey the photo we both burst into giggles right there in Tesco. 

Leaving Tesco we had now

A. Got Amy and Rosie strawberry ice cream

B. Got sqaishey vanilla because it looked the most yellow out of the ice creams Tesco had

C. Purchased Finball and mines chocolate ice. Only because it was our favourite. 

Then I looked up into the sky, it was still bright and beautiful, like sqaishey. I saw a white thing hovering there. Oh my god....it was a white drone. I bet you it was sqaishey's mums drone. I suddenly froze with shock. Alarmed, sqaishey turned and I pointed to the sky. She burst into giggled. At first I didn't know what was so darn funny until I saw a little penguin on the side. I was relieved yet embarrased. Sqaishey and I walked home hand in hand.

'YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!' Was the first thing I heard when I walked through the door. It was Rosie. She did impressions of my face then showed me a picture on her phone of my face. I fake punted and moaned 'sqaisheyyyyyyyyyyy, tell them offffffffff, they were meanie beanieeeeees!' (A/n, sorry, that speech was kinds confusing. Hopefully you got it!). The only thing sqaishey did was laugh. I was disappointed. Bad manners! She then nudged me playfully and said 'just a taste of your own medicine' she stuck her toungh out at me. 

We decided to watch kiddy films on Netflix after eating loads of ice cream. We wat bed things like 'despicable me' 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs' and 'hotel for dogs'. By the end of hotel for dogs Amy was asleep on the couch, Rosie fell asleep on Finballs shoulder and sqaishey fell asleep cuddled into me.

--------------

Sorry this is such a short dreadful chap. I started writing Wednesday, no time on Thursday then finished right now! As far as I'm concerned I've ended all the drama but sqaishey's mum and Amy's ex. Tell me if I'm wrong. I'll proberly have more fun chapters soon. I'm gonna be writing a new book called The Life Of Izzlee55. I'll update daily. Just writing a little about my day, I w t update that story if nothing exciting happened. Thanks for reading.

Izzlee 💝