Stampy's hiding something

STAMPY POV

I saw Sqaishey cry. I hate to see her cry. I put my arm around her to comfort her. She looked up at me with a tear in her eye. 'It will be ok Duckie' I whispered. I wasn't sure myself but I had to be confidant to give her confidence. I promised her it would be ok and I am a cat of my word, I might have to make an exception this time. Any comfort I give her is also me trying to comfort myself. 'Thanks stamps' Sqaishey forced a smile. It was a sweet smile, I was happy she tried. 

DUCKIE POV!

I wanted to run to my room but I couldn't leave stampy's side. I laid my hand in his. He smiled. I liked to see him smile his cute smile. I leaned up to kiss him but then the strangest thing happened. Stampy pulled away. His faces looked worried and shocked. I turned to look outside and saw a drone, looking right at us. Stampy hadn't seen the drone though and that wasn't what bothered him. As soon as the drone saw me looking at him it turned away. Then I asked Stampy what was wrong, 'kitty, are.....are you ok?' He looked at me then plastered a fake smile on his face. 'I'm great' he answered. But he wasn't. Before I could protest he kissed me! I kissed back of course. Squid came down and screemed 'GET A ROOM!' We stopped and smiled at each other. Stampy rolled his eyes playfully. I guess I will tell him another day, I thought, the drone is no where to be seen. 

SQUID POV

Didn't mean to walk into a make out session! Oops! I couldn't help myself. I called out to them, 'GET A ROOM!' Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Hey Amy' I turned around she pulled me into a cuddle. I cuddled back of course. We are officially dating but no one knows! 'How should we tell them?' Amy said. 'Any way you like'

'Love you'

'Love you to'. We kissed quickly hopping Stampy wouldn't see. Sadly, I turned around and veiwed Stampy with Sqaishey holding onto his arm and..... HIS PHONE OUT!! I ran over to him but he ran. I chased him for what felt like years. Sqaishey got all of it on stampy's phone!  

STAMPY POV

I couldn't help myself. Hey, it was just sweet revenge! Sqaishey better be careful. She's my next victum. She'll regret doing the ice bucket challenge prank on me. 'SQUAMY!' Sqaishey squealed (thanks someone who commented and gave me an idea for the ship name!) ' duckie' Amy warned.  We all went into the lounge and cuddled. I was about to kiss Sqaishey but she  cried 'don't'. Amy and squid parted and looked at us strange. Sqaishey's face was almost white. She could pass out. 'Sqaishey, are you ok?' I panicked. 

'Just feeling light headed kitty cake' she replied 

'What are you looking at?' Sqaishey pointed at a drone. It was watching us. It could of been watching us all day. 'What is that sqaish?' I wondered. 

'I think it's my mum' 

'YOUR MUM COULD BE WATCHING US' I cried. 

'I'm sorry stamps. She's not happy about our relationship.' I kissed Sqaishey

'W-what Stampy?' I knew she was confused but I wanted to show her mum that we are happy. No matter how confused Sqaishey looked then! 'Sorry duckie but I had to show your mum our happiness.' She nodded. We both turned and the drone was gone. 

SQAISHEY POV

I know that drone will be back

----------------

HI GUYS! Hope you liked it so far! I have soooooooo many ideas that want to share with you. I can't get bold on my phone so sorry about that! I know I said I wouldn't be posting till Friday but I have signal now my account is on my phone 

Izzlee 💝