The secret boyfriend.

All those who have just come from 'I've never liked it' I'm sorry! Wattpad has messed my book like crazy. That chap, and this one got swapped around. Go back and read I've never liked it after this chap, and the book will make more sense. If you haven't come from I've never liked it, sorry. Just ignore me and keep reading the book as normal.

AMY POV

I woke up at five on purpose. Everyone one was sooooo cute. Sqaishey was cuddles into Stampy and Rosie and Finball were the same. I had to take a photo because they were so cute......ok fine, for whenever I need one of them to do something for me. You never know. I may need Stampy to jump into a sea of sharks for me and this photo could be the thing that makes him do it. Or maybe I will need Rosie to.....oh shut up Amy. You need to go see Ash. 

'Hey Ashy Pants!' I teased. I pulled him into a large hug. He hugged back. 'So, how was New York?' I asked. 'Good, missed you though' he was trying to not blush but I saw him. 'I see that red on your face and that smile' I giggled. He blushed more then began to run around the house. I dumped my handbag on our sofa and dashed after him. I know....I know....I said OUR sofa. We live together, ash and I. We have been dating for over a year now but he's spent the past three months in New York. I've missed him like mad. This is the first time we have seen each other for ages. He's been away doing meetings and stuff like that. I can't believe he was away for three months. Not fun for me. It was nice that I can see him now. 

Now, before you ask. I might as well confes. I may have lied earlier. I've only been with Ask for two weeks after squid and I ended our relationship. I tell everyone who didn't know about sqamy that I've been going out with Ash for a while because moving in with each other after two weeks. Kinda weird. The weirdest part is this is the first time I've seen him in person as my boyfriend. We became partners over Skype. We called and messaged. That how our relationship happened. We decided to lie about everything so it wouldn't sound so....desperate and silly. 

Collapsing on the sofa we felt exhausted. Ash uncomfortabley put his arm around me. And I kinda cuddled into him to say it's ok that he did that. I noticed that Ash seemed uncomfortable. Like he wanted to do something but he couldn't or was to scared. 'What's wrong cheese?' I questioned, using one of his many nicknames. 'I want to do something to you Amy but I'm to scared to' 

(a/n I don't mean it like that all you dirty minded people. Well not EXACTLY like that. Yeah, this parts a little strange. But kinda cute as well?).

ASH POV

'Just go for it' Amy smiled. She was so cute. Her little black hair and he cute smile. Maybe a little weird when it came to pink and nature but hey, I like her for that. Anyway, I went for it. I gave Amy a quick kiss. She seemed shocked at first but soon kissed back. It felt awesome. When we broke apart she giggled are adorable giggle and said 'of course you can do that Ash, any time'. She then gave me a tiny kiss before standing. 'Well Ash, to be honest. It think it's time yo tell the others, but we will have to tell them the truth. Not the lie' she grabbed my hand and we strolled to Stampys house. 

SQAISHEY POV

'We...we have some news' Finball said. We had all woken up now and Roseball had something to tell us though I think I could already tell what it was. Suddenly the door swang open. 'God, we really need to lock that door' I muttered to myself. I heard Stampy quietly laugh. 'If this is the time for sharing news then Amy and I have some to say' I looked down st their hands and have Stampy a nudge then mouthed, Ashy to him. He took the hint. Turns out so did Roseball. We al, went charging up to Ashy while screaming at the top of our lounges....AHSY!!!! We all laughed. I looked at Roseball and said 'moving into your own house?' They nodded and stamps and I saw both the couples out the door. ( a/n, let's pretend Ashy told the story of Amy and him! And let's pretend Ash ain't dating Izzy.....)

NETTY POV (bet ya weren't expecting this eh?)

I smiled at Tom. We hadn't been going out for long but I still loved him. (A/n geez when will my cheesy stage end?) i put my arms around him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back. So it wasn't our first one but hey.... it still felt good. Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned. I saw Stampy. And buy he didn't look happy.

----------------

I'm sooooo sorry for not posting yesterday guys. Ran out of time! Had to get a chap out straight away today which is why this ones short. Thanks for reading

Izzlee 💝