I believe in you sqaishey

NETTY POV

I was cuddling with Tom on the couch. Sqaishey was on her phone and seemed not to care. Stampy was just blankly staring. He seemed to not like Tom and I being together. He does have a good reason for it. Joey was nasty to me. My scar is still here from that time he gave me the belt. 

I just wish Stampy would be happy for Tom and I. Stampy knew Tom before I got together with him so he knows how lovely of a person Tom is. I decided to take Tom out of the room and talk to him.

'Tom, you may have noticed that stampy does not like the relationship.' Tom seemed to tense up a little. Oopsies! It sounded like I was about to brake up with him because Stampy wasn't happy. 'I was just thinking, you need to be just very lovely to Stampy, show him you won't hurt me' Tom nodded. Suddenly he kissed me and I realised he was hoping Stampy would see so he would know his much tom likes me. I think it worked to, because when we came back into the room Stampy looked disgusted at something. Sooooo, maybe it didn't work the way we wanted it to! 

Once Stampy had finished...doing...what he was doing, we called round squidcole for a game of truth or Dare because we are children! Sqaishey and I rushed happily over to Nicole and hugged her Tom shook squids hand but Stampy and squid just mildly starred at each other. Stampy wasn't mad, I just don't think they are really....friends like...they used to be. Squid looked, almost disappointed about Stampy not saying hi. I told stampy to go see squid and AT LEAST shake his hand. Which they did, coldly. The whole group was in an awkward silence until sqaishey whispered in my ear 'Truth or Dare with a hot tub twist' I broke into a smile and we ran off to get the hot tub out. Now, the whole group was in a confused silence. Sqaishey and I were giggling like mad as we got the hut tub out. Then the whole group came out and we began our game.

STAMPY POV

'Truth or Dare cat?' Sqaishey wickedly smirked.  I groaned, we are in a hit tub and it's freezing when we step out. The possobilities of a nasty Dare are endless. I go for it anyaway. 'Dare' I bellow bravely. 'Ok....' Sqaishey smirks. Instantly I regret my decision. 'Hop out of the hot tub and climb up that tree' sqaishey says. What? In my swimming trunks. You gotta be having a laugh. Sometimes I wonder why sqaishey is my girlfriend then I remember, I love her to much. I'm standing here, on the back of me is Summer air and that summer air turns into winter air! I hurriedly scramble up the tree then jump back down and dash into the hut tub. When I arrive, everyone is laughing and sqaishey gives me a kiss on the cheek. But now, it's my turn. 'Nettyyyyy' I say, in a silly voice. 'Yes stampyyyyyy' she replies in the sane silly voice. 'Truth or darrrrrre?' 'Truthhhhhhhhhh'. Everyone bursts out laughing as I think of something to ask my sister. It's tricky, I know so much about her, she chose wisely. One thing she never talked about was boyfriends. 'So Netty, how many boyfriends have you had that you haven't told me  about?' Netty sighs and begins TO COUNT ON NER FINGERS!!! '6!' She replies. '6!!!!!' I gasp in shock. Naughty Netty. I bet mum and dad never knew either! 'Most of them didn't get far. I only kissed 2 of those guys!' Meh! I'm still mad but knowing none got far felt better. It got late so after everyone had at least had one shot they all left. Nettyhawk went up stairs to their bedroom. That's right, they sleep together. Say whaaaaaat? Anyway, this left sqaishey and I all alone in the hot tub. (Warning, disgusting bit coming up. All clothes stay on though!) 

I gave sqaishey a kiss. It was a nice one. She kissed back. We made out for ages. It felt so right. We hadn't ever really made out before. Mainly cuz that strange person Izzlee thought it would be to disgusting! After about 5 minutes we broke apart. 'I love you' I whispered. 'Love you to Kitty cake' she smiled back. After one final kiss, we decided to call it a night. 

SQAISHEY POV

As usual I wrote down one line of my song before bed. 'I'm standing there, on the back of me is summer air' is what I wrote. I like that line a lot. So far my song is onl three lines but I'm happy with how it's coming on:

'We were both young when I first Saw you

I closed my eyes and the flashback starts

I'm standing there, on the back of me is Summer air'

Suddenly I burst into crying. Not sure what's wrong. Stampy looks up from his phone. 'What's wrong sqaish?' He's so worried about me. I have the best boyfriend ever. I want to say I have no idea but that's pathetic, true, but still pathetic. The only answer I can come up with isn't much better 'my song, it's coming on so slowly and dreadfully' stampys face is caring. I know I love my song, I'm so proud of myself, so why I'm crying confuses me. Maybe it was just one of those moments when you just start crying. Wither way, I'm not sure.  Stampys loving eyes comfort me and I cry into his chest. 'Song lyrics become a song eventually sqaishey. Just work hard and I know you'll get the perfect song, I believe in you.'

----------

Soooooooooo

This chap sucks but hey! I enjoy writing it. This chap is so short and I'm sorry. I knew I had to get a chap out eventually so I quickly wrote one for you. So I hope you are enjoying the book. Thanks for reading 

Izzlee 💝