Skiing

SQAISHEY POV

seeing as Stampy dragged me horse riding (which, yeah, I did end up loving!) I thought I'd return the favour. I used to ador the snow as a kid so when I found out you could do skiing I basically cried! I mean, what's more fun than gliding through the snow huh? (A/n Ik Sqaish doesn't ski) it basically loving the dream. Kinda a shame we live in England where if one darn snowflake falls, everyone goes mad! I guess dry slope skiing will have to do, for now, at least.

I uploaded a few videos despite not being 100% and instantly got 1000s of views, like and comments. It made me beam! Then I dashed down to stamps to mention my idea, "you ever been skiing stamps?" I asked at the bottom of the stairs. I scanned the hallways but no sign of my kitty. I walked into the kitchen and saw "I've been expecting you love". Stampy, holding Ori turned around in his spiny chair! We burst into giggles. "I have come to escort you to HILLEND THE MOST AWESOME DRY SLOPE EVER!!" I took his arm and hooked it to mine and we strolled of into the car.

At Hillend we grabbed our skis, boots ect. "Let's start easy" I said and guided Stampy to the button lift. I grabbed the button lift then let it begin to drag me up the steep slope. I turned to see how Stampy was doing. Never expected to see 5 helpers there attempting to get him onto the button lift!! "I'll never understand that cute cat!" I muttered. I got off halfway up the button lift and waited a little while before heading down the slope with Stampy. I blazed it. This stuff I did with my eyes closed when I was seven. I rolled my eyes and Stampy rolling down the slope. "Love, you know that's NOT how you ski yah? You don't roll forwards, you roll backwards. Oh ya numpty!" I teased. We both giggled at my little joke. "Let's try that once more, I'll get there this time. I've done a tad of skiing before" Stampy explained. I nodded, grabbed my boyfriends arm and took him to the button lift. He got on fine this time and skied fine. Not quite parallel and perfect yet, but we'll get there. "Can we go up that chairlift, right to the top. Looks more fun" Stampy asked. I nodded. This'll be interesting...

At the top, everything had gone well so far. 'Stamps, look, it's just me and you on this side of the slope." Stampy examined the scene and nodded. "I'll beat ya to the bottom" Stampy said. "Pfft, as if" I scoffed, "your on" I knew this race, wouldn't take any effort. "Ok, 3...2...1...........

GOOOOO"

I decided to film a little on my phone to post on snapchat but as I began to whip it out, Stampy sat down on his skis and whizzed off. "Oh no he didn't!!" I sassily said. I knew though, that I could match his pace easily. I went off, parallel and soon was next to him, we were halfway down now. "Lovely view from up 'ere eh?" I jokingly asked. Stamps turned his head, looked at me shocked and ended up tumbling down as a result. Good news, I beat him easy. 

Bad news: I hate spending the day at the doctors

———————

Don't worry, Stampy is fine!!

I decided to type up a fun chap so you guys know IM ALIVE! I am still updating, soon this book will end (as stated before) 

Thanks for reading

Izzlee 💝🦊