Horse riding #1

SQAISHEY POV

After a crazy day with Netty, who is now back at her home, I was thankful to climb into bed. Stampy was next to me but I had my back to him. I felt warm arms wrap around my body and hug me a little. 'Night stamps' I whispered. 'Night squash'

I woke and turned to see the back of Stampy. He was just standing in the middle of the room with his phone clutched in his hands. I figured he was proberly texting squid. He turned and seemed startled to see me sitting up, looking at him. 'Morning sqaish' he spoke. 'Morning. I'm gonna quickly get changed in the bathroom and apply my makeup'. I stood and grabbed some clothes. My favourite yellow top and some ripped shorts. 'Put on trousers or jeans sweetie' Stampy said, eyes glued to his phone. I froze for a little because obeying his ask. 'Sure' I replied. I began to walk to the door leading to the corridor. As I strolled past Stampy he kissed my check, 'you don't need that makeup' he said. I playfully rolled my eyes and kept moving.

The minute I was dressed Stampy called me down for some breakfast. I saw that he was already dressed. He made us some sausage and beans. I was surprised, normally we wolf down toast or cereal. 'Your favourite' he beamed. 'Thank you' I gave him a quick kiss. Then, we ate!! It was delicious. I didn't know Stampy had this in him. 'So, sqaishey, do you have all you videos for today pre-recorded?' I tried to think back to yesterday and before. Did I recorde a slime rancher? I knew I couldn't miss it like I have been missing my twins because people adore my slime rancher. 'I'll go check, it won't take me a minute to recorde one anyway' I answered. 'Well, as long as your done before 12:00pm' Stampy said before, leaving me in the blue and putting his dishes away. 

I walked upstairs to my lovely office. It's so warm and fluffy and ahhhhh!! Just can't even!! I sat down in my to-die-for chair and set up my recording aquitment. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate a tiny bit before being followed by a "quack" sound. I nodded once, someone has messaged me. I took out my phone and peered at the message. Oh! It's Amy. I grinned. She sent me a video. It was in our kitchen. I saw stampy come in and then.....oh dear god....I can't believe Amy did that to Stampy....that's....thats.....

THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!! 

I was laughing for a good five minutes. Stampy even came to check on me. 'Are you dying sqaish?' He asked, half joking. I just kept laughing and showed him my phone. He stared down and smiled a little. Then, after deciding his reaction to this, he spoke, 'I do look pretty stupid don't I?!' I grinned even harder and nodded. Stampy passed back my phone, patted me on the shoulder gently and left. I think he was a bit embarresed!

After recording a slime rancher and a few other videos because I had the time, I went down to Stampy, 'I'm ready!' I chanted. He looked up and smiled. 'We have another half a hour. Let's put on Netflix. Don't you LOVE that child's show Spirit?' Stampy asked me. 'Yas I dooo!! It's so loving and all about trust, it gives off a good message. And don't say 'child's show' who says adults can't watch stuff aimed for kids huh?' I had some fake sass about me. Stampy laughed and nudged me a tad. 'Yeahhhhh!' 

We watched one episode of spirit and Stampy looked at his phone. I peeked over his shoulder and read 12:00, we were bang on time. 'Let's get into the car, we are going for lunch!' Stampy grabbed my arm and took me outside. After roughly a half and hour journey, we arrived at a place called Greggs. I love this bakery. We walked inside and I could just smell the pizza. I purchased a slice of pepperoni and Stampy got a steak bake. We sat down on the only free table and ate. 'So, sqaishey' Stampy began, I listened, 'how do you feel about horses? Because I have booked us a trial ride at 1:30'. That's why he was on his phone then. Suddenly the whole situation seemed to sink in.

I froze 

I was petrified of horses 

STAMPY POV

'Horses?' Sqaishey replied in a high voice. I smiled and nodded, encouraging her to continue what I knew was coming. 'I love horses!!' She shouted. The voice sounded slighting off but I guessed the pizza was probably tasteless or something. 'Escuse me' sqaishey said. I looked at her face, it was white. 'sqaishey.....?' I asked, I wondered why she was about to leave then stopped as her face turned white. Was she sick? Sqaishey stood and apologised for stopping suddenly. 'Are you ok sqaishey?' I asked once again. 'Yes' she replied bitterly before wobbling off to the bathroom. I shrugged. I trusted sqaishey. She wouldn't lie to me. After 5 minutes a woman running the store came up to me. ' 'scuse me sir. We're you sitting with a young woman with short light brown, almost fawn hair?' She asked. I smiled at her and nodded, not ready for what was about to happen. 

'Well, sir, I think I heard a scream and a thud.....and it sounded like her.....'

------------------

I was going to keep the horses into one part but then I thought of the whole 'sqaishey scared of horses thing' so stuck to that. Please vote and comment :D

Thanks for reading 

Izzlee 💝🦊