Hello

Burt Hummel had his own farm. It was big and it had every animal he loved. Chickens, ducks, birds, cows, pigs and more but the most special ones were his horses. They had 3. One for him, one that once belonged to his dead wife Elizabeth and the other one is the one they bought for Kurt when he was younger.

Kurt Hummel grew up in the farm, he knew how to do almost everything, and also he had home school with a friend of Burt that was a teacher. But Kurt had a problem, he never talked since he was 15 years old, his dad took him to physiologists but they could never find out why he was acting that way, some thought that he was still shaken because of his mom’s death but that was long before he stopped talking. He was the only one that knew his reasons not to speak and one of them was that in all his 16 years of life he haven’t had any friends, there were no kids to grow up with around his dad’s farm and since he never went to school he didn’t know what was like to share with someone. One day he finally told his dad this and there were a lot of tears. His dad understood him but told him that he will always be his dad and also that he will always be there for him which Kurt understood and left. Since that day he had said like 6 words per day, his dad saw that as an improvement but he was still insecure. His dad had no problem with him being gay which he loved and was thankful for. 2 months after he turned 17 years Burt took him again to a doctor specialist in mental conditions and they diagnosed Kurt with a condition called Asperger Syndrome. They told him that it had no cure but that they were treatments that helped, people with Asperger are really smart and they know a lot of things, they told him it was going to be always hard but it was nothing to be worried of because it wasn’t a disease, it was a condition.

One day Burt was at the market getting some vegetables, he was walking towards his car when he saw a lady picking up some stuff that fell so he went there and helped her. Her name was Carole Hudson and Burt though she was very lovely. They met and agreed to go on a date.

Carole Hudson was a single mother working in a mansion, he only had his son Finn Hudson and they were pretty happy. They worked at the house of the Berry’s in the rich part of the town. She earned enough money for Finn and herself but she was alone, she wanted someone to share her life with and she thought Mr. Burt Hummel might be a great option for that

Finn Hudson was 17 years old when he started working at the Berry’s house. They were two men, Hiram and Leroy Berry along with their only child Rachel Berry. Rachel was ambitious, she was trying all she could to graduate and move to New York, her dream was the big city. One day she met Finn while he was cleaning some things, she was mesmerized. She thought he was the most gorgeous man. Finn was really tall, like too tall, he had brown hair and a really handsome smile. Finn noticed Rachel too the only thing is that Rachel was way too short for him but he thought that was cute. She had brown hair with bangs, gorgeous eyes and a beautiful smile. They both had a good feeling about this. After that they became really close until one day Finn kissed her, it was their first kiss and Rachel literally saw fireworks everywhere. Since that night they were inseparable and very much in love.

Blaine Anderson was the son of Kim and Robert Anderson. They were a really happy family, they had a lot of money but they were really humble. Their son was their pride. He was a straight A student, he played the piano, guitar, drums and a lot of other musical instruments, he knew how to cook, how to play football and he was really good at swimming. They had in their minds New York City for their son. They wanted to see him succeed. He also knew how to sing, dance and act and he had learned to speak Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish and German. When their son came out to them he thought he was going to get kicked out or something like that but what happened was something he never expected, of course he knew his parents loved him but he also knew that a lot of gay kids were kicked out of their homes because of it, his mom hugged him and cried of pride because they had a really brave son and his dad just stood there quite until Blaine felt a pair of arms around him, it was his dad. They told him that they were fine with it, that they just wanted him to be happy. He was very happy in every aspect of his life but something was missing. He wanted someone to love, someone to care for, he was in search of his soul mate.