Good Life

HEY GUYS! I'm back! I'm almost done with this fic, only one more chapter plus the epilogue!! I'm working on a new fic with my friend Evi and I think is really going well!! Thanks! PS: sorry if there are any mistakes or typos, I'll fix them later

“There they are,” Finn said. Rachel was with him. They were there to pick up Kurt and Blaine. When they spotted the couple they smiled. Kurt and Blaine were holding hands but Kurt was a little bit closer to Blaine. Airports were his big problem. When they saw Finn and Rachel, they smiled. Rachel hugged Blaine happily and Finn hugged Kurt. It was always awkward hugging Finn, since he was way too tall. Then Finn hugged Blaine and Rachel hugged Kurt.

“Hey guys, how are you?” Blaine asked them.

“How are you?” She asked. They looked so happy.

“We’re good but Rach, let’s go to our house, Kurt doesn’t need to be at the airport for so long.” He said and they agreed. They headed to Finn’s car and left the JFK airport.

During the ride back home, they talked about the trip, the beach, how amazing Italy and France were and all. They, of course, didn’t discuss the intimate parts of the trip. When they got home it felt actually quite nice. They loved Europe but for Kurt, there was no place like New York.

They sat down and just talked. It felt awesome being home. Home sweet home.

“So, how’s the play going?” Kurt asked Rachel.

“Oh it’s amazing Kurt, I’m not performing tonight because I want to be with you but tomorrow I have my show number 100. Isn’t that amazing?” She said excited.

“Wow, 100 shows on Broadway, Rachel Barbra Berry you are the greatest star,” he said kissing her cheek. Apart from Finn and Blaine, Rachel was one of the people that Kurt wasn’t nervous around. He loved Rachel. She was always awesome. Well not always but most of the time.

“And Finn, how is the football coaching going?” he asked. He knew his brother was very successful when it came to sports.

“It’s great little bro, we have six new students and we won the last two games, those kids learn fast.” Finn said feeling really proud of himself.

“Congrats.” Blaine said. Finn smiled.

After having lunch, they just ordered some pizza, they sat down for present time. Kurt was really excited about giving Rachel her mini Eiffel Tower and some Disney things.

“So, this is for you Rachel,” Kurt said giving her a box that had the cute Eiffel Tower. Kurt also got her the Minnie ears and a beautiful pink Disney sweater. Rachel was so happy. It felt like too much.

“Kurt this is so amazing, thank you so much, you’re the best.” She said smiling at her gifts.

“This is for Finn,” he said giving him a new pair of drumsticks, which were very cool by the way.

“Dude, this is awesome, you didn’t have to.” He said and smiled when Kurt handed him the ‘I love Paris’ shirt. Finn hugged his brother because he was amazing. Kurt felt really happy.

After giving everyone their gifts, the four of them went to the living room and watched some TV. They discussed the trip, the adventures; they laughed and had a great family time. They also stayed for dinner. Kurt looked the happiest he had ever been. Rachel noticed that and smiled. Their day had been awesome.

Around 10pm Finn and Rachel left because Kurt and Blaine were tired of the entire airport thing and all. They said their goodnights and left.

Kurt and Blaine took a quick shower and went to bed. For some reason, tonight Blaine was the one resting his head on his husband’s chest. Kurt hugged Blaine and fell asleep with his arms around his husband. God, he loved calling him husband.