Bad Days

A/N: Song used in this chapter "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars, covered by the one and only Mr. Cory Monteith<3

I changed it to the conditions of the chapter!

P.S: the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection is really like that! I have it and it's amazing!!<3

It was just a normal day. Kurt and Blaine were under their tree resting. It was Saturday. Blaine had to go to the club with his mom that day so he asked Kurt to go with him. He was really nervous. That club was full of rich people that would probably look at him badly.

They arrived at the club at 1pm and had lunch there. Blaine showed Kurt around. There was a big pool, a spa, a gym and lots of tennis and soccer fields. Jeremiah was part of that club too. Blaine saw him and left to other areas of the club. Blaine's favorite thing to do there was to play tennis. Kurt had never played tennis so Blaine was helping him and teaching him. Kurt was holding the tennis racket in position while Blaine from behind guided him. Sometimes Blaine kissed his neck and they both laughed. From far away Jeremiah was about to explode. Blaine could only be his, he needed a plan to get Kurt out of the way.

"You did it baby" Blaine said hugging Kurt.

"It's because I have the best teacher" he said and Blaine kissed him.

"What if we go get some ice cream or something to drink?" Blaine suggested.

"Sure" Kurt said and took Blaine's hand in his. They walked to the club's restaurant. They ordered some chocolate ice cream and water.

"Today has been fun Blaine, thank you" Kurt said smiling.

"Look wait here, I need to do something and talk to my mom, I'll be back in a few minutes" Blaine said and kissed Kurt's lips quickly. Kurt nodded and smiled but deep inside he was feeling so nervous about being alone in a place full of strangers. He smiled while eating his ice cream waiting for Blaine to get back to him.

"Stay away from me, go the hell away" Blaine said looking furious.

"I'm part of this club so I can be wherever the hell I want to be" Jeremiah said.

"Well then stay he fuck away from me and my boyfriend" Blaine told him angry.

"But Blaine really, why are you with someone like that? He's a freak" Jeremiah said and Blaine punched him in the face.

"Because he is the love of my life, that's why" Blaine said ready to punch Jeremiah again.

"By the end of the year you'll be mine sexy boy" Jeremiah said and left. Blaine wanted to punch him but he remembered that he left Kurt alone so he headed back to his boyfriend.

"Hey sorry it took so long, my mom is a drama queen" Blaine lied and kissed Kurt, the other boy smiled.

The day continued pretty great. Kurt played more tennis with and against Blaine. Blaine won one and Kurt won one match too. They had some snacks and then headed to a place that Blaine loved. It was a little hard but Kurt still enjoyed his time playing tennis with Blaine.

After 8 pm Blaine took Kurt to a special place. His dad was the majoritarian investor of the club so he had his own private VIP place. Next to that, Blaine had his own cabin. It was little cute and very comfy. He took Kurt there to spend some time.

"This is so cute Blaine. I love it" Kurt said looking at the decorations. It was perfect.

"I'm glad you like it, it was a gift from my dad" Blaine told Kurt.

"It's beautiful" Kurt said.

"What about doing something like cuddle on bed?" Blaine asked.

"Sure" Kurt answered happily.