Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday my dear Blaine

Happy birthday to you

“Kurt?” Blaine asked waking up confused.

“Hello Blaine, happy birthday” Kurt said kissing Blaine’s cheek.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“You want me to go? Was this a bad idea?” he asked concerned.

“No, of course not love, I’m just surprised” he said smiling. Kurt handed him the trait of food and smiled. Kurt got Blaine breakfast in bed cooked by him. He wanted Blaine to have the most amazing birthday ever.

“Thank you, love, but you didn’t have to come all the way here” Blaine said sounding modest.

“I wanted to surprise my boyfriend” Kurt told him sitting next to him.

“I love this already” Blaine said kissing Kurt lovingly.

“I talked to your mom last night, she told me it was okay what I had in mind so I came here one hour ago and made you breakfast to surprise you, do you like it?” he asked with hope.

“No” Blaine said.

“No? But why?” Kurt asked sad. He thought Blaine would love the surprise.

“I don’t like it, I love it” Blaine said and Kurt smacked him on the arm playfully.

“Don’t scare me like that Blaine” he said.

“I’m sorry baby, I love it” he said putting the tray away and bringing Kurt closer to his chest. He loved Kurt’s smell, always so unique and perfect.

“Best breakfast I’ve ever had” Blaine said smiling. Kurt’s cooking skills were the best. He cooked him the best pancakes with syrup and honey, some orange juice and coffee.

“I’m glad, I just want you to know that I’ll always make things for you too Blaine, I don’t want you to think that I don’t love you as much as you love me” he said sounding sad again.

“Kurt no, I could never think that, I know you love me, okay? Let’s leave this topic behind us” he said and Kurt nodded smiling.

“Well c’mon, I have a lot of surprises for you” Kurt said handing Blaine an outfit from the closet. Blaine looked interested and curious. He dressed, brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. When he got out of the bathroom Kurt was shocked. Blaine was so beautiful. He was a lucky man.

“Blaine dear, happy 19th birthday” his mom said hugging him. Blaine’s parents were in Kurt’s plans for the afternoon so that’s why they looked extra happy.

“Happy birthday, son” His dad said proud. Blaine was something to be really proud of “Well go have fun with your boyfriend, Blaine” his dad said winking at Kurt. Kurt just smiled.

They left soon after Blaine hugged his parents. He was still so curious about Kurt’s surprised.

“Where are we going Kurt?” he asked happily.

“Shh Blaine, it’s a surprise” Kurt said. They got to Kurt’s really quickly. Blaine was more confused than ever.

“Happy birthday sweetheart” Carole said coming out of the kitchen. She hugged Blaine and smiled.