O Sole Mio

A/N: Hey guys!! This chapter is short too but next week I'll update a new one that's gonna be long! Sorry for the mistakes! I'll check them out tomorrow!!

Song used: O Sole Mio- IL Volo

Also today we got the sad news about the passing of Robin Williams... Rest In Peace Robin! Thanks for all the smiles and amazing movies you gave us! May your soul rest with the angels... Say hi to Cory from us! ;) We will love you always and we'll smile for you!!<3

March 2013

Their two year anniversary was getting close so Blaine had a very bid surprise for Kurt. He just had to go to Lima, alone.

When he told Kurt, he got sad because he wanted to go with him but Blaine said he had to do it alone. It was upsetting for Kurt, he didn’t like lies and Blaine seemed suspicious but he decided not to pay attention to it anymore.

During those months, Kurt went from being Isabelle’s assistant to being supervisor of the designs in Vogue. He loved his job, everyone was still nice to him and well, it was his dream.

Blaine was successful in NYADA and also singing in bars and cafes. He was getting small offers to sing in wedding, birthdays and events. He loved it.

On Friday Blaine left. He was on his way to Lima. He was going to ask Burt if he could marry Kurt. He was nervous as hell, he was shaking a little. The idea of calling Kurt fiancé made his stomach feel butterflies. He wanted it to be perfect and if Burt accepted then he needed to buy a ring. That was Kurt’s surprise. A marriage proposal so it had to be perfect. When he arrived at the Hudson-Hummel house Burt noticed he was very nervous. He thought something bad had happened to Kurt since he was not with Blaine but after Blaine’s calm words he relaxed.

“Blaine, dear, we missed you.” Carole said hugging him gently.

“Hi Carole, long time no see, it’s nice to see you.” He said, Carole smiled at Blaine’s charm. He was always so polite that it was captivating.

“Hello kid, what brings you here?” Kurt’s dad asked.

“I wanted to talk about Kurt,” he said nervous. “What about my son?” Burt asked.

“Well, first of all I wanted to tell you how much I love Kurt, he is everything to me. I love him so much, second, I would and will never ever hurt him in any way and third, I’m here to ask you something,” he said and Carole and Burt smiled. He was still nervous, though. “I wanted to personally and officially ask for your permission to ask Kurt to marry me.” He said sounding very proud of himself. Carole was almost crying. Burt was smiling; he knew this would happen soon. Blaine saw their faces of happiness, Carole was already crying.

“Of course son, there is no one better for my son, I’m glad he has someone like you.” Burt said and hugged his almost son-in-law. Carole hugged him as well.

“I also wanted Carole to help me pick out a ring,” he said and she smiled. “Please?”

“Of course, Blaine dear, I’ll help you.” She said. Soon the three of them had a group hug. Blaine was happy with the results.

That afternoon Blaine was going to go ring shopping but first he needed to do something. Carole was getting ready while Blaine did his things. He was now entering Lima’s cemetery, he was going to visit Kurt’s mom, Elizabeth, and he thought she was important in his decision. The day was beautiful and the sun was shining. The last time he visited Kurt’s mom was with him that day two years ago, because they moved to New York, they didn’t have the chance to go back to Ohio a lot.