Something New

Hello guys!! I'm so sorry, I haven't been here in a while but I was so busy and I had no inspiration to write! I'M IN SUMMER!! WOHOO!! FINALLY! School was torture but now I’m free so I will start writing more and update often!!! This is so short but the next chapter will be longer, I just didn’t have inspiration for this!! It’s terrible but next one will be better!

Here it goes!!!

After the wonderful summer they had, things changed. Kurt and Blaine happily moved to New York. They bought a little apartment in Bushwick, it was their home. Kurt was doing really well in school, he got accepted into Parsons and was the best student of his class, teachers adored him and the rest of his classmates were always nice to him. Kurt was at the happiest time of his life, he was living in the city of his dreams studying fashion and he had the best boyfriend ever.

 Blaine was doing great too. He got accepted into the New York Academy of Dramatic Arts or how it’s known, NYADA. He was the star of the place. He was always the best. He sang the best solos and did the best dance number, of course, he had the best partner he could’ve asked for, Rachel Berry. They were NYADA’s stars. Blaine had family, friends and his boyfriend. He felt lucky.

Finn and Rachel were doing great too. They were planning their wedding and honeymoon; they got into amazing schools and were happy.

One day while walking home, Kurt got tripped out of the subway. All the papers he had were all around the floor. While picking them up a woman approached and helped him. He was getting really nervous and Blaine wasn't around to help him. The woman was wearing an outfit that, in Kurt's opinion, was way too fancy for the subway. She smiled and helped him up.

"I'm sorry but I needed to talk to you. That outfit is perfection, where did you get it?" The woman asked looking at his clothes.

"I made it myself," he said "I love fashion." He said shyly.

"You have an awesome taste in clothing, I'm Isabelle, Isabelle Wright." She said extending his hand out for him. Kurt was shocked.

"From Vogue.com?" He asked still in shock.

"That's me, I work in Vogue and I love fashion, that's why I needed to ask you about your style." She said

"Really?" He asked and she nodded. "My name's Kurt."

"I'm looking for a person who can help me with my clothing line, my last assistant quitted and now I'm looking for someone like you." She said laughing at Kurt's shocked expression.

"No way, you can't be serious." He said.

"I am, Kurt I know you're amazing and you love fashion. Come to my office with me please." She said smiling. Kurt was going to faint.

"Okay."

When they arrived at Vogue Kurt was almost shaking. This was his dream job. Working here could open doors in the future for him in the fashion world. This was a once in lifetime opportunity.

"So Kurt, tell me about yourself, are you from New York City?" She asked.

"No, I'm from Lima, Ohio." He said.

"Oh great, I'm from somewhere close to Ohio, that's cool." She smiled.

"I moved here with my stepbrother, my best friend and my boyfriend two weeks ago and I'm gonna study in Parsons." He said happily.